• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Airgun Technologies Uragan .30

That's great.Did you have to clean barrel often after shooting slugs?
Its a good idea to shoot your rifle and figure out when your rifle leads up to the point where accuracy is diminished, at that point youll have a good idea of when you need to clean your rifle. Every rifle is different but every 100 slugs or so I had to clean, not a big deal.

Reactions: Blejda
Its a good idea to shoot your rifle and figure out when your rifle leads up to the point where accuracy is diminished, at that point youll have a good idea of when you need to clean your rifle. Every rifle is different but every 100 slugs or so I had to clean, not a big deal.
Thank you for the info.
Very usefull.

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
That is amazing but i am looking for something with higher BC.
How accurate are Hades at long range?
I have tried them at 100 yards and they are perfect. Wind affect them a little bit more that normal pellets.

You can see my video taking a coyote with the Vulcan 2 and Hades here:

Reactions: Blejda
Reactions: Emu
I have an original AGT King, NSA 49.5s are majic in my AGT King. I also have the AGT Vixen Long .22cal and the Vulcan 3 700mm in .30cal. But my Uragan King shoots almost any decent .300 ammo very well. ZAN 49, 50, and 54gr. Knock outs of course. It also shoots 49gr cup based Griffin Slugs extremely well. From the 56gr ZAN pellets to FX Atomics. I also adjusted my reg and my hammer spring. A.G.T has been the most accurate and relieable PCPs I have every had the pleasure of shooting!

I have an original AGT King, NSA 49.5s are majic in my AGT King. I also have the AGT Vixen Long .22cal and the Vulcan 3 700mm in .30cal. But my Uragan King shoots almost any decent .300 ammo very well. ZAN 49, 50, and 54gr. Knock outs of course. It also shoots 49gr cup based Griffin Slugs extremely well. From the 56gr ZAN pellets to FX Atomics. I also adjusted my reg and my hammer spring. A.G.T has been the most accurate and relieable PCPs I have every had the pleasure of shooting!
That's nice to hear.Thanks for your opinion.
I had some Agt products before and today i received Uragan in .30 cal gen 1 wood stock.So far it looks and feels great.
Already mounted the scope and cleaned the barrel. I have 44 and 50 gr Jsb to test tomorrow.I also have Zan 56 gr pellets but they don't cycle in the magazine if i load more then 2 pellets.If they do work i will have to modify magazine i guess.Many here included you sugested Jsb Knockouts.I have plans to test them in the future and also Hades pellets.
Regards
Marko

That's nice to hear.Thanks for your opinion.
I had some Agt products before and today i received Uragan in .30 cal gen 1 wood stock.So far it looks and feels great.
Already mounted the scope and cleaned the barrel. I have 44 and 50 gr Jsb to test tomorrow.I also have Zan 56 gr pellets but they don't cycle in the magazine if i load more then 2 pellets.If they do work i will have to modify magazine i guess.Many here included you sugested Jsb Knockouts.I have plans to test them in the future and also Hades pellets.
Regards
Marko
I have the Vulcan 3 700mm in .30cal as well. Look up Africanairordinance.com. the guy who runs it is named Jeremy King. I ordered his power kit for my Vulcan 3 700 mm. Which was only intended for .22cals but it comes with these extra thin metal magazine covers and little o rings so you can fit longer slugs in your AGT mags. My Vulcan ca. With a wooden stock and I just got the synthetic one but a few months ago. I purchased the all carbonfiber stock for my AGT Uragan King from Tony at talontunes.com amd I still have my synthetic original Uragan King stock if you get sick of your wooden one or just would like the added option. Lemme know and we can work out some kind of deal. Myself I don't really care much for the wooden stocks. If you do buy the magazine upgrades from Jeremy King since yours is a .30 cal let me save you the head ache buy a dremel and trace your original mag covers exact shape o to the metal ones. All AGT mags are the same but not entirely. I also recommend cutting the oring spacers you will receive for the bottom of the two screws as if you had it standing up like it would be loaded in the Uragan. Because he is using a .22cal magazine because he's in South Africa it doesn't work the same for the 30cal. Our slugs are much bigger in circumference so it leaves less room for the oring spacers on the bottom two screws. I also bought enlarged biathlon cocking levers for all three of my AGT rifles from him as well. Question if you don't mind, you bought the single bottle version correct? Does it come with a threaded end cap in M14X1.25? Or nothing at all?

I have the Vulcan 3 700mm in .30cal as well. Look up Africanairordinance.com. the guy who runs it is named Jeremy King. I ordered his power kit for my Vulcan 3 700 mm. Which was only intended for .22cals but it comes with these extra thin metal magazine covers and little o rings so you can fit longer slugs in your AGT mags. My Vulcan ca. With a wooden stock and I just got the synthetic one but a few months ago. I purchased the all carbonfiber stock for my AGT Uragan King from Tony at talontunes.com amd I still have my synthetic original Uragan King stock if you get sick of your wooden one or just would like the added option. Lemme know and we can work out some kind of deal. Myself I don't really care much for the wooden stocks. If you do buy the magazine upgrades from Jeremy King since yours is a .30 cal let me save you the head ache buy a dremel and trace your original mag covers exact shape o to the metal ones. All AGT mags are the same but not entirely. I also recommend cutting the oring spacers you will receive for the bottom of the two screws as if you had it standing up like it would be loaded in the Uragan. Because he is using a .22cal magazine because he's in South Africa it doesn't work the same for the 30cal. Our slugs are much bigger in circumference so it leaves less room for the oring spacers on the bottom two screws. I also bought enlarged biathlon cocking levers for all three of my AGT rifles from him as well. Question if you don't mind, you bought the single bottle version correct? Does it come with a threaded end cap in M14X1.25? Or nothing at all?
Hi Pleete
I am from Eu so it's a little harder for us to make deals.
I do have single bottle version and yes it is threaded .
I did a mistake and bought Uragan King 1/2 unf adapter.
Regards Marko