Uragan .30 shot string

So I turned up the hammer spring on my .30 Uragan and ran a shot string to see how it was doing. Pretty incredible shot string if you delete 2 shots at the end right before it dropped off the regulator. This was at a 250 bar fill and it dropped off the reg at about 150 bar. For 36 shots the extreme spread was only 6fps...I have less than 2 hundred pellets through this rifle. 
1572901277_8792864125dc0919dde3810.37963796_IMG_20191104_123619864.jpg
1572901337_4354063135dc091d93f80f7.33331466_2019_1024_17032600.jpg

Thanks for posting that, have been looking at one of those for Christmas. Who did you purchase it from and did you have anything extra done to it like a tuning job? Did you try grouping her and what pellet did you use?

I got it from Talon Tunes and this shot string is after I turned up the hammer spring a little. Only other thing I did was add a DonnyFL Ronin moderator to it. When I received it the first shot string I did it was averaging about 905fps. I haven't shot it at 100 yds but 50 yards it's one ragged hole groups.

Nice shot strings. I didn't know they had the .30 available. Interested. I would love a AAA Evol 30 or this but considering the wait times for AAA, the Uragan looks like a good option.

One other thing to consider is the price at $1625 it beats ALOT of other guns. Wouldn't a Evol cost more than twice that price?

I just looked at the cost of the Evol 30 on AAA's website. $2,795. Yikes!!! The Uragan is looking better every minute.

Thanks for posting. Man, Love hearing about these "Rang a Tangs"

I was visiting Charlie Frears website the other day. Georgia Airguns!

Saw this posted at the bottom of one of his pages.

"My Personal Take....

The Uragan is the latest offering from AGT. I am simply amazed with every aspect of this gun. The shot count, the trigger, the power and the accuracy are all a home run by a company that is well known for quality airguns. The 30 Cal. will now become my personal favorite airgun. Give me a call, I will fill you in on all the details of why this is a cutting edge airgun. Call for pricing."

I just wish the action wasn't so exposed, otherwise I'd buy one in a heartbeat :(

I’m a little confused? How is this action any more exposed than an Impact, Crown or Taipan? I don’t see it... IMHO

I agree, C'cut. Sounds goofy. I'll hunt, sport, bench and all else with mine without hesitation. I think this sentiment is derived from Kaylaindy's ~ Nate's review in which he read from the manual where it states that the gun should be used for "sport" and not for hunting. Nate was confused as to why and assumed it's because the manufacturer doesn't want dirt/debris getting into the forward cocking action as it's partially exposed. I don't buy that. If you hadn't noticed, Nate is a bit of a goof but I like his lighthearted reviews. 

The Vulcan 2, Wildcat, Impact, EDgun R5m, Lelya 2.0 all have forward cocking actions that have bits partially exposed. It's kinda funny 😉

So i deleted 2 of the numbers at the end of the shot string and came up with this. 916fps avg, Hi 920, low 914, extreme spread 6fps shot devianve 2fps. I am impressed how consistant this is.

Any reason you don't want to turn it down a bit, say 880 to 885 FPS, and get practically the same performance, perhaps even better accuracy, and get about 50+ shots per fill?

cetercut I almost got one but due to exposed action I did not , I think what MTN ghost is saying is why I didnt buy it , when you cock gun , the parts are all exposed and greased and it is not a WOODS gun where you can get like sand or dirt near this or it WILL FAIL , look at video , even AGT says it is not a Hunting gun because of this , I am not a bench shooter 

LOU

watch this it will show you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao-1fKAqaQk&t=944s