• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Uragan 30 cal

Like fixed...nop I have not seen one post about it except mine .. and the problem is in all calibers.. my .25 even in low power with a sumo it hits the tank and the .22 have the same angle up in the tank... maybe people are using small supresors or shooting from a really stable place... but that is the only bad news.... the great news is that is easy fix .. you could see it in my post.. the .22 tuned by Derek wall for 25g redesigned..is shooting cans at 200y effortlessly..the. 25 is a awesome shooter to so much that I could tell you I enjoy shooting. 25 for the first time.. and the .30 should be here again by the end of the month...would I spent that amount of money again I the problem was not solved...you know I dont...Uragan is really great platform for my use..best money I have spent..

Love my Uragan King .25. I have a Arken on it. Great scope for the money.

RJpgtzi.1631553155.jpg

I have a .30 that's about 3-4 months old now. It's the synthetic - so I don't know if that makes a difference. The bottle protector piece is plastic but does still touch the bottle.

I've read the threads on the shroud hitting the bottle, but I do not seem to have that problem. I've shot it with a Huggett Magna attached and there is still no flex which cause the shroud and bottle to meet.