• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Uragan .22

IMG_20220310_163755688_HDR.1646964623.jpg

5 shots at 70ish yds. Will check tomorrow exactly didn't have my range finder. Shooting FX 15.89gr at 930fps.

I have two Vulcans, one in 22 and one ln 25 caliber. Both are awesome air rifles, and extremely easy to work on. Parts are easy to come by, contact air gun technology and they will have the parts out within a day or two has been my past experience.

A few years back I had trouble with my regulator, I contacted Evengy at airgun technologies and with days I had a new regulator free of charge. Now that’s customer service.

Zonk

So shot at some dirt clods at 120yds with both the NSAs and H&N slugs. The H&Ns were more consistent in the gun at that distance. Very very consistent. Might buy a few more tins of those for longer range shooting in windy. Gotta say there likely going only about 800fps based on how the gun is tuned. But still very accurate. Will shoot some on paper tomorrow to see exactly as from my shooting of other things I think there just as accurate as pellets.

Also got to shoot a mags worth of shots at pigeons with FX 15.9gr. 12 shots and 11 pigeons down out my truck from 50-80yds. Only missed one cause it flew like as I was pulling the trigger. Watched pellet fly right to where he was. Yeah love this gun!

I been playing with this toys since 2016 .. buying n selling mainly looking for acurracy power n reliability , and the fitment of the platform to my shooting preferences.. although my first experience with the .30 uragan was not great I love the platform so I buy it in .25 ... what a pleasure to use until now I have not been able to enjoy this caliber..the other were OK but this. 25 is a awesome shooting machine..them I buy it in .22 tuned for .25g n what a experience I could shoot nuts from a tree at 125y+ with knockouts in 216 .. nuts are the size of a golf ball.. then I ordered the .30 again n it came with a beautiful stock and shooting as awesome as the other 2 even with 55g Nielsen... now impatiently waiting for the 177 tuned for knockouts in 13.43 ... I have found what I was looking for... you will only see me upgrading my scopes..

Yeah fantastic rifles. 

So today wanted to shoot on paper and see what my different stuff did. So shot 10 shots with H&N 21gr .217 slugs, 12 with JSB RD Monsters which were traveling at 800fps, and then 16gr FX at 935fps. Was windy today and surprisingly the 16gr definitely was best. The H&N surprised me as I was shooting them yesterday with very good accuracy. Dime sized at 50yds....around a quarter sized at 80yds. Go figure.

IMG_20220313_155708840.1647213185.jpg