Airgun Technologies Uragan 2

Hello All,
I just ordered an Uragan 2 compact in .22 with the carbon stock. I’m very excited! I was debating between the AirMaks Caiman, BRK Ghost, but something pulled me towards the Uragan 2, probably Sub12 Airguners tutorials.
I’m hoping it doesn’t Ping but if it does I feel confident enough to install a de-pinger. I’m not sure if the factory shroud will keep it quiet enough for me? I have a DonnyFL Sumo I could use if needed. I don’t know if it will need an adapter or not?
If anyone has any advice with anything I’m open ears.

Thanks

Congratulations on your purchase!
I don’t own a U2 (yet!), but I do own two first gen’s… a King in .22 and a standard in .30… both superb rifles and each have their own unique sound. I don’t personally feel either needs additional moderation, although that .30 cal is probably “pushing the limits” of being “back yard friendly” 😎

Golden,
Just received my Synthetic Uragan 2 .30 (700mm) back from warranty work at Krales. Only a couple months old when balanced valve went bad causing mixed full power and low power shots with each magazine. Also bought a Synthetic Vulcan 3 .30 (700mm) this year, comparing the two, V3 has louder ping, a harsher action and slightly less accuracy. Silent Thunder Ordinance and AGT moderator work fine, but guns aren't that loud due to extra-large shrouds. Both have M14x1.25 threads for moderators, you'll need an adapter for the DonnyFL. There was an adapter for sale not that long ago in the Classifieds, would be worth searching for, IMO. Hold off on depinger for U2 until you get a chance to try it, V3 needs one definitely, Talon Tunes sells for $44. WM