• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Uragan 2 šŸ‘šŸ¼

Moderator is M14x1.25 thread, Talon Tunes has AGT brand, or find adapter. Fill probe is smaller than original Uragan (and possibly Vulcan), will need adapter. Haven't seen any aftermarket one-piece fill probes for U2, yet. Good barrel cleaning is recommended, mine was dirty. Ballistol and PatchWorm did the trick. WM
Thanks, WMā€¦ā€¦I always clean (and polish) my barrels first thing. I wonā€™t need the moderator as Iā€™m shooting in a mountain location. And I might just leave the probe in the gun.

Things that will be needed for me in order to buy another uragan . I have 4 U1 and i really enjoy them all.. this will be then U3 ..Wright now AGT guns have power enough...longer magazines so longer slugs could be shot without problem.. in .22 n .30 and the external adjustability for the regulator and hammer..thicker barrels or a factory tensioning sistem for the 600mm and 700mm barrels... I certainly would like to buy .22 n .30 in 700mm

Thanks, WMā€¦ā€¦I always clean (and polish) my barrels first thing. I wonā€™t need the moderator as Iā€™m shooting in a mountain location. And I might just leave the probe in the gun.
Quiet with factory shroud, whispers with moderator. Fill probe needs adapter like shown in this photo, after you unscrew it from the goofy bottle-feed contraption AGT sends with their airguns. Top of photo is one-piece unit I haven't found yet for U2, middle and bottom photo shows similar probe setup and adapter you'll need.
IMG_20221102_122317.jpg

Reactions: darylm
Mine was No problems. Was just as book said. Set screw and threaded pin.
AGT e-mailed, having hard time believing gun got out of the factory without Pinching Screw or Axis Pin, said next to impossible. Asked for photos and serial number. Replied with these photos, I don't see any Pinching Screw or Axis Pin, only a flat-topped steel pin low in the threaded hole, with no obvious way to remove. WM
IMG_20230106_141209.jpg
IMG_20230106_141307.jpg

Metric Allen
Yeah, what I thought, just no way, a flat round end of a pin. I bet your Pinching Screw and Axis Pin filled up that threaded hole, too, and never left that many exposed threads. I even have same set of metric Allen wrenches as you show in photo. I'm not using gun till AGT gives an answer, don't know what damage cocking will do with pin installed. Would never have known if preferred left-hand cocking. WM

has any of you U2 .30 owners got above 103FPE out of them ?
Shooting a recently purchased Uragan 2 700 mm barrel. 30 cal. with a Talon Tunes power mod. FX hybrid slugs 107 FPE. Just shot a 15 shot group with it 2 days ago @ 75 yds. The group could be covered with a dime. Shoots JSB/FX pellets great but the hybrid slugs are amazing. It pushes 44.75 gr. pellets on average of 1046fps.

Reactions: gendoc
Shooting a recently purchased Uragan 2 700 mm barrel. 30 cal. with a Talon Tunes power mod. FX hybrid slugs 107 FPE. Just shot a 15 shot group with it 2 days ago @ 75 yds. The group could be covered with a dime. Shoots JSB/FX pellets great but the hybrid slugs are amazing. It pushes 44.75 gr. pellets on average of 1046fps.
How many shots per fill at that tune?

URAGAN 2 Owners Trigger adjustment??
Anyone out there familiar on how to adjust the trigger . The second stage has a noticeable amount of creep in it before it fires. I removed the stock and can clearly see the sears are engaged by nearly a hair but still has creep. Drives me crazy. Would like to set it up sub 1 lb. Owners manual offers no information on how to adjust.Any info. greatly appreciated.