Uragan 2 👍🏼

22 600mm Uragan 2. Should be a fun toy with the AGM Varmint on top.

20230104_155845.jpg

Ctkny,
Just got my U2 .30 (700mm) from Krales. Let me know what you find if you switch cocking lever to right side. Following Owner's Manual (page 7) instructions, was surprised to find both the Pinching Screw (60) and Axis Pin (107) missing, the cocking arm pivoting on a steel pin low in the threaded hole where missing parts should be. Contacted AGT for replacement parts. Thanks, WM

Ctkny,
Just got my U2 .30 (700mm) from Krales. Let me know what you find if you switch cocking lever to right side. Following Owner's Manual (page 7) instructions, was surprised to find both the Pinching Screw (60) and Axis Pin (107) missing, the cocking arm pivoting on a steel pin low in the threaded hole where missing parts should be. Contacted AGT for replacement parts. Thanks, WM
Mine was No problems. Was just as book said. Set screw and threaded pin.

AGT's reply was to see Page 7 of Owner's Manual (Pictured) for correct reconfiguration of cocking lever. I responded, in bold letters, that Pinching Screw (60) and Axis Pin (107) were missing, just a solid steel pin, was acting as an axis for cocking arm. I suspect the steel pin, installed from underneath, was temporary, to be replaced during manufacture by parts (60) and (107), just didn't happen in my case. WM
IMG_20230105_110316.jpg

A buddy of mine brought his over today right out of the box and asked me to take a look at it.

The trigger was AWFUL feeling, and the first stage wouldn't reset. I quickly realized that the trigger linkage was binding on the stock inletting. After some careful wood removal with a sharp chisel, it works as designed and the trigger is quite good.

Other than that major fail, the gun is NICE feeling and seems to shoot awesome. I'd really like to end up with one.

Aaaaaaand my 600mm BPS .25 is on the way from Krale. Any tips, advice, hacks or observations about this rifle would be appreciated. I assume this thing can sling slugs pre
Moderator is M14x1.25 thread, Talon Tunes has AGT brand, or find adapter. Fill probe is smaller than original Uragan (and possibly Vulcan), will need adapter. Haven't seen any aftermarket one-piece fill probes for U2, yet. Good barrel cleaning is recommended, mine was dirty. Ballistol and PatchWorm did the trick. WM

Reactions: Ctkny and darylm