• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Uragan 2 👍🏼

Magnummaniac, by now you probably have figured out your trigger adjustment issue. Jeffsky shows how to adjust the sear engagement in one of his U2 videos but I can't find it now.
Anyway, there's a grub screw covering a sear engagement set screw in the rear block's sear housing. It's located directly under the sear. Be careful though. If set too close, the sear could release prematurely.
Hope that helps.

AGT's reply was to see Page 7 of Owner's Manual (Pictured) for correct reconfiguration of cocking lever. I responded, in bold letters, that Pinching Screw (60) and Axis Pin (107) were missing, just a solid steel pin, was acting as an axis for cocking arm. I suspect the steel pin, installed from underneath, was temporary, to be replaced during manufacture by parts (60) and (107), just didn't happen in my case. WM View attachment 320355
Hi I have the same issue, did you manage to remove the pin?

Hi I have the same issue, did you manage to remove the pin?
Big mistake on my part, found same thing when AGT Vulcan 3 arrived, was top of pinching screw I was looking at all along. Inserted correct size metric Allen wrench and removed. Some members tried to tell me but just couldn't see fitting, well, it was there. :whistle: WM

Starting off of a 300 bar fill and refilling at about 180 bar I get 5 mags or 45 shots.
My new Urgan2 30 cal currently getting turned by Derrick before delivery. Awesome job and sales experience

Screenshot_20240401_141341_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20240401_141123_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20240401_141318_Messages.jpg