• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Uragan 2

Of my Aigun Technology rifles just the Vulcan 3. 177 is pending of being tested with the slugs.

Uragan. 22, Vulcan 2. 25 and. 30 and Vulcan 3.. 30 Cal, all of them shoot pergectly well the NSA slugs.

When I receive the. 177 pellets I will share the results.
I have the Uragan 177 and it is Crazy accurate with 13 grain knockout slugs with factory tune. The 10 grain knockouts shoot too but not quite as good.
10.3 jsb pellets are extremely good too.

I tried NSA 177 slugs but they were too tight. Some took 2 shots to clear the barrel

I have the Uragan 177 and it is Crazy accurate with 13 grain knockout slugs with factory tune. The 10 grain knockouts shoot too but not quite as good.
10.3 jsb pellets are extremely good too.

I tried NSA 177 slugs but they were too tight. Some took 2 shots to clear the barrel
I received some weels ago the NSA 12 grain slugs. My Vulcan 3. 177 Cal shoots perfectly those slugs. One seems to be made for the other. The Vulcan 3 became very accurate at 160 yards with those slugs.

Screenshot_20221105_054315_com.huawei.browser.jpg

Just ordered one uragan 2 600 with green stock in 5.5 at krale. Now the waiting game begins. 4/6weeks.

Balistas has the 700 version in stock, but i prefer the 600. They also have all the stocka avaiable.

They list a short silencer for the vulcan, you think its also works in the uragan?
How was your experience with uragan2 600.22 cal.
Please share me with all things because i am interested to buy a new uragan2 600.22 cal.