• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Uragan 2

Mostly.
The gun was advertised as a 7.62mm/.30 cal excellent slug shooter with an unchoked CZ barrel but none of that is true. It's a 7.78mm/.306 and does not have a CZ barrel.
Yesterday I zeroed at 50byards my Vulcan 3. 30 Cal with the NSA 44 grain slugs.

Then I made two shots at 90 yards.

I do not shot from a with a bipod.
I am a hunter.
For my expectations this two shots at 90 yards are exactly as accurate as I could need for reaching the vitals:
9266B25D-62F8-4CFC-9B48-8010DAD98BF1.jpeg

Last edited:
Yesterday I zeroed at 50byards my Vulcan 3. 30 Cal with the NSA 44 grain slugs.

Then I made two shots at 90 yards.

I do not shot from a with a bipod.
I am a hunter.
For my expectations this two shots at 90 yards are exactly as accurate as I could need for reaching the vitals:

Show me some 10 shot 90 yard groups using NSA 65.5 at full power.
Maybe you got one with the advertised barrel after AGT stopped cheating it's customers.

Reactions: mercado
Maybe you got one with the advertised barrel after AGT stopped cheating it's customers.
I noticed that my Vulcan 3 shots better if I reduce the power to shot the 50.1 JSB pellets at 890 fps. That is about 90 foot pounds.

I can shot a 10 shots group and share it, but I will not top the power if I see there is no good results nor an improvement on the feeling of the rifle.

Happy to share results but will not try to demostrarte anything to no body.

Here they are 9 shots of my Vulcan 3 .30 Cal at 90 yards with 44 grain NSA.

After 8 shots I gave a click to the left and hitted center and a little bit down at the left cross:

186579D9-B7BB-47FB-8BEF-1163D71C1CAF.jpeg

I know I won’t win any competition with that shooting but no coyote would survive either with them.

The lower shot at right cross was my fault (and it would still be within the heart of the coyote).

Last edited:
Ok I'm believing it now...got tracking that says Wednesday from Talon I'll be getting a U2/700/.30/Carbon
Getting a little excited as I'll be doing a competition between my .30 Maverick and the U2.
May the best gun win...
You ordered the exact one I want! So I’ll definitely be wanting to know more

Reactions: Technoman
u2.jpg

Here she is!
Uragan 2 in green laminate.
600 barrel in 5.5 (.22).
Just shot a couple of 25.39 Monsters to see the velocity. They came out at 848fps. That equates to 40ftlbs or 55Joules. This is pure factory settings. Havent even put on a scope.

Its not that quiet, most likelly I'll use it with an aditional moderator and its feels light shooting on-hand. I was worried with the weight but not anymore!

• Love
Reactions: Ricochet