• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
I have a Vulcan 2 and a Uragan 2 both in 177 and I have no ping. Both my guns are very quiet , I am sure I would notice a ping if I had one, Both tuned 10.34 gr from 800 to 956 FPS . both super accurate and crazy shot count,
Mike
Mine is a .177 shooting jsb16.1 at 930 plus fps and I have no ping either

One and only reason why I sold Vulcan 3 was that ping… oh yeah and maybe because I was bored shooting with it cos it’s incredibly accurate:)

But frankly, I don’t get it.. as a company you’re going through this R&D phase, testing, why you go out with the gun with such annoying flaw?

Guess the only way to find out is to make my own (company) 🤠

Reactions: Mauipilikia
One and only reason why I sold Vulcan 3 was that ping… oh yeah and maybe because I was bored shooting with it cos it’s incredibly accurate:)

But frankly, I don’t get it.. as a company you’re going through this R&D phase, testing, why you go out with the gun with such annoying flaw?

Wow merpo,
That's crazy that it was that loud.
I was reading above posts and some one waS saying that the Uragan2 was way less "pinging "
Thank the Vulcan 3.
Mine (U2) is pretty loud in my ear when I shoot, and if yours was that much louder than that-
I don't blame ya for selling, great performance or not.
I guess that's just the price for a bullpup in that style.

Reactions: merpo
This Is The Depinger. But Will Not Go Past Second O Ring To Be Flush

depinger.jpg

Same with me. Had a Vulcan II and a Vixen and loved them. Bought the Vulcan III, super accurate, but the annoying ping drove me to sell it, and I don't hear well!!

Reactions: merpo
we made one some time back when we had our U2, to get rid of the ping totally we needed to make slip rings for the H/S in the end it was not noticeable

we are only 12lbft so loosing the volume in the plenum helped us but will have an affect if you going for big power

I have watched your video. Very nice videos if that is your channel. I got the 700mm to have the ability to go high power if I wanted to, but I actually wanted to go for max shot count, and lowest noise. That was the main reason to get the 700mm and Anthony at TalnTunes had to install a restrictor to lower the power on my gun, to achieve the pellet speed I wanted. It is still 34 fpe.

Reactions: jeffman
I have watched your video. Very nice videos if that is your channel. I got the 700mm to have the ability to go high power if I wanted to, but I actually wanted to go for max shot count, and lowest noise. That was the main reason to get the 700mm and Anthony at TalnTunes had to install a restrictor to lower the power on my gun, to achieve the pellet speed I wanted. It is still 34 fpe.
Hi yes it's my channel and thank you for watching, if your running at that power level a de-Pinger will work perfectly 😁

Reactions: Huncowboy