• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Average,
Bought V3 and U2 Synthetics .30 (700mm) from Krales this year. V3 much louder ping than U2. This appendix was in V3 Owner's Manual but doubt I have one installed, way too loud. Check out these threads in archives; "Perfect depinger for Vulcan 3," by Rabbit's foot, (3/1/23) and "Ping Be Gone," by Sleeper192, (3/3/23.) I've already secured the corrugated plastic for Rabbit's design, might work in U2. WM
IMG_20230306_211136.jpg

I just got A U2 .30 from talon tunes, and it did not have a factory de-pinger.
The ping was pretty loud,
To the point that I couldn't tell if the added suppressor was even doing anything.
I installed the African air ordnance kit with a de-pinger, which removed the ping
I also turned the reg up 1/4 turn and went from 995ish to 1040 with a 44gn. Slug (hybrid)
I added a 700cc 300bar CF bottle
And I can now tell that adding an STO sarissa takes the POP down a couple of notches.
I'm pretty sure shipping was around $35 to Hawaii.

Had a little trouble getting the magazine kit to function correctly. I ditched the little Orings and swapped them for stainless steel washers and the mags fit correctly.
Over all I'm very happy with the kit.

To the point that I couldn't tell if the added suppressor was even doing anything.
I installed the African air ordnance kit with a de-pinger, which removed the ping
I also turned the reg up 1/4 turn and went from 995ish to 1040 with a 44gn. Slug (hybrid)
And I can now tell that adding an STO sarissa takes the POP down a couple of notches.

Had a little trouble getting the magazine kit to function correctly. I ditched the little Orings and swapped them for stainless steel washers and the mags fit correctly.
Just checked my recipits and it was indeed 50+$ 😟

Did the picatinny/keymod piece under the factory bottle still fit after you swapped to the 700cc bottle?

I honestly see so few of those AG's .. honestly have no clue on issues or fixes.
well darn, memory fails me, who the heck did the work on an Uragan to fix the ping? I def. read a thread on it.
?

Reactions: Mauipilikia
Did the Picatinny/keymod piece under the factory bottle still fit after you swapped it to the 700cc bottle?
No, it did not, but...
I spent $165 for the extended rail section.
I removed The hand guard and Slowly heated it with a heat gun, then when it got warm & pliable, I slid it onto a spare 500cc aluminum FX air bottle and used some tape to hold it on tightly.
The FX Bottle is a millimeter or two bigger in diameter than the 700cc CF bottle I got.
I attached the Picatinny rail from the hand guard to the pic rail section of the rifle and to the extended rail section.
(It clears the bottle by a couple of millimeters).
I am drilling and tapping the extended rail section M4 X 0.7 thread, where I will attempt to attach the hand guard.
It looked very " factory " when I filled everything up.
I will try and post a picture when I finish tomorrow or when I shoot it on Saturday.

Reactions: darylm
I have a Vulcan 2 and a Uragan 2 both in 177 and I have no ping. Both my guns are very quiet , I am sure I would notice a ping if I had one, Both tuned 10.34 gr from 800 to 956 FPS . both super accurate and crazy shot count,
Mike
I wonder if it's because of the less volume of air needed for .177 that it does not cause that shock wave in plenum?