Uragan 2 or Prophet 2

Jake,
My Uragan .25 is amazing, plan to purchase a Uragan 2 in .30 as soon as Krales gets them in. Regulator concerns with the original Prophet made me look to AGT. Also, some Prophet owners have shared proposed changes to the Prophet 2 (barrel?) might not be for the best. Search "Prophet" in the AGN SEARCH section and read up. Can't say which is best for you, only that the Uragan 2 is my choice. WM

Reactions: jakeb
I took advantage of the announcement of the Prophet 2 and found a deal on a new Prophet and have been quite happy with it.
I doubt that I will ever exceed what the gun is capable of.

As for the changes in the barrels on the Prophet 2. As I understand it, the new barrels are supposed to be more slug friendly. I guess we will see when they start showing up in the wild.

Yeah with the RTI mag sticking up right where the cheek weld is, you have to decide to run the scope far back or far forward to keep the mag out of your cheekbone.
Had not really noticed any issue with the mag getting in my way. I positioned my scope where it felt natural.
Yes I feel the magazine against my cheek, but it's not uncomfortable or awkward in any way. But that's just me.

Uragan 2 looks like a good gun too.

Jake,
I'll assume you've placed a deposit with Talon Tunes for the Uragan 2. Krales, in the Netherlands, saved me $234 over the Talon Tunes price for the Uragan .25, that's why I'm waiting to buy the Uragan 2 from Krales. It's a little tricky to use Krales, but it's all spelled out in the AGN SEARCH section, under "Krales." I put the $234 towards a scope and considered it a win-win. WM