Uragan 2 is coming

Also in response to the foster fill suggestion earlier, I prefer the fill probe and the slim lines it allows the receiver to have. Not everything needs a quick fill.

That would make sense if there were no gauge sticking out just as far as a foster fill. It can also go underneath. Fill probes are archaic.

It's been awhile since I've had my Uragan in my hands but from what I remember the gauge didn't stick out that far. My point is it'd be great to keep that slim package rather than add to it.

Unless it's flush or subflush, putting the fill on the bottom seems like even worse idea. Judging by the pictures it'd take some major reshaping of the reciever.

Screenshot_20220305-221929_Instagram.1646533232.jpg
this is nice..I imagine that if it doesn't weigh too much is a small pest hunters dream..

I REALLY LIKE THAT IN THE RED LAMINATE OR CARBON STOCK O BOY 

My point is it'd be great to keep that slim package rather than add to it.

My point is it would not make the receiver wider and most people hate archaic fill probes.

Ha well I don't think either of us have clear data to prove one way or the other if the general airgun public prefers a foster fittings or a probe. We'll have to agree to disagree there. Personally a probe like the AGT uses now is quick and easy to use. 

As far as the reciever being able to accommodate a foster fill, that's a difficult thing to assert without in depth knowledge of the reciever design. I doubt it's as easy as slapping one on the side.

As far as the reciever being able to accommodate a foster fill, that's a difficult thing to assert without in depth knowledge of the reciever design. I doubt it's as easy as slapping one on the side.

Well take it from a guy that has plenty of experience....it is. In the manufacturing process the hole is only drilled half way through to join the high pressure passage and threaded.