• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Uragan 2 is coming

With the Vulcan 3 I do not see the need of a Uragan 2.

I am much more interested in the Uragan 2 than the Vulcan 3. The U2 is almost 7 inches shorter in overall length and a full pound lighter than the V3. Its exactly what I want for woods walking and taking sub-50-yard shots on small game. I am not interested in the V3 at all.

With the Vulcan 3 I do not see the need of a Uragan 2.

I am much more interested in the Uragan 2 than the Vulcan 3. The U2 is almost 7 inches shorter in overall length and a full pound lighter than the V3. Its exactly what I want for woods walking and taking sub-50-yard shots on small game. I am not interested in the V3 at all.

Lets see if there ever will be a U2 in our lifetime.

I like better the ergonomics of the uragan..they fit me better.. about when they might be in the market I imagine almost a year from were those pictures were taken at IWA. Usually it goes that way...

If I were in the market for a uragan.. I definitely wait for the U2 .. for me 20moa rail is a great upgrade and the trigger was changed.. the safety is different. .even when I don't complain about it it definitely benefits from a better trigger..the actual trigger let say is not to die for..but it gets the job done.. if they manage to take it to a taipan trigger.. then I gladly start buying all of them again...🤪

Lets see if there ever will be a U2 in our lifetime.

I am increasingly skeptical. I have been actively looking for updates about dates or details of what's changed and there isn't a shred of info. Also, U1's are back in stock so it looks like they are still making those.

zx10wall is Airgun Technology's technician in the USA so he should know. Talon Tunes is the importer.

Here are some of the upgrades that the Uragan 2 will boast as well as specs:

The power plenum volume is approximately 52 ccm now. This feature of design accommodates achieving high-powered shots.

Another significant improvement of this generation is the redesigned monoblock, which consists of a single solid piece,

providing higher rigidity, easier maintenance, and access to the main inner components.

Another significant improvement in Uragan 2 is the completely redesigned and enlarged sound moderator.

It's 38 mm in diameter compared to the 32 mm moderator in the previous generation.

The sound moderator is constructed within a single outer piece, with the moderator’s body inside.

And it features a slightly more intricate outer design, the same as Vulcan 3.

This type of moderator will be available on all variants of Uragan 2.

The big news, Uragan 2 King and Uragan 2 Prince will feature the ability to mount the additional sound moderator.

The range of Uragan 2 is introducing a slopped top weaver for an optical sight, with a fixed slope of 20 MOA.

Finally, there is a last but not least technical improvement!!!!!

All rifles from the range Uragan 2 will be equipped with the Balanced Valve.

In order to open valves against high pressure, there is so much hammer strike required that the limiting factor can be that the gun gets nearly hard to cock.

There is a solution to such a heavy cocking effort – a balanced valve for PCP.

A balanced valve allows you to cock even big bores by applying minimum effort.

We have reduced the force required to crack the valve significantly, so it can be done by a much lighter hammer strike.

URAGAN 2 introduces several significant improvements upon the previous generation.

The range of URAGAN 2 includes the following air rifles:

Uragan 2-600, Uragan 2-700, Uragan 2 Compact, Uragan 2 King and Uragan 2 Prince.

Uragan 2 will be available with barrels in two lengths: 600 mm and 700 mm.

The available calibers. Barrel 600 mm long: 4,5mm (.177), 5,5mm (.22), 6,35mm (.25), 7,62mm (.30);

Barrel 700 mm long: 5,5mm (.22), 6,35mm (.25), 7,62mm (.30);

Uragan 2 Compact and Uragan 2 Prince feature the barrel 360 mm long in calibers 4,5mm (.177), 5,5mm (.22).

Uragan 2 King will be available with barrels 600mm and 700 mm long.

The overall length of Uragan 2-600 and Uragan 2-600 King is approximately 900 mm.

The overall length of Uragan 2 Compact and Uragan 2 Prince is 620 mm

Uragan 2-700 and Uragan 2-700 King are approximately 1 meter long.

The average weight of rifles from series URAGAN 2 are:

Uragan 2-600 – 3,5 kg.

Uragan 2 Compact – 2,7 kg

Uragan 2-700 – 3,7 kg

Uragan 2 King – 4 kg

Uragan 2 Prince - 3 kg.