Uragan 2 is coming

Can't wait for someone to get one and see a good honest review.
I have a Uragan in. 22 and two Vulcan 3, one in. 30 Cal and one in. 177

What I can tell you is that you can disassamble the rifle and review the regulator or o'rings and reassable the Vulcan 3 in 15 minutes.

Getting to the regulator of the Uragan is not so easy.

My Uragan arrived with a very, very slow leak. I have not beig able to find where it can be.

The accuracy of any Aigun Technology rifle is EXCELENT!!!

I have a Uragan in. 22 and two Vulcan 3, one in. 30 Cal and one in. 177

What I can tell you is that you can disassamble the rifle and review the regulator or o'rings and reassable the Vulcan 3 in 15 minutes.

Getting to the regulator of the Uragan is not so easy.

My Uragan arrived with a very, very slow leak. I have not beig able to find where it can be.

The accuracy of any Aigun Technology rifle is EXCELENT!!!
Have you checked the pressure gauge?

I personally would wait until some forum members get them in hand and post up results, if you are patient enough to wait.
Well, I could be that member... :D

The thing is, I was originally going for the 600 for pellets, but I've seen the 700 today with a good price in stock, and it kind scratches that slug itching that I have....

Looks like TalonTunes has the Uragan 2 Compact and Prince in stock!
I saw that - but it seem like a pre-order still to me. I'd really like to know more about the trigger and balanced valve. If I ever had a complaint on the AGT Uragan line it was the trigger. It was a stiff trigger because of a firm hammer spring. I will definitely consider another Uragan if the 2's new tech addresses that issue.

The Uragan is still one of the most ergonomically perfect airguns to me.

Reactions: jakeb