Uragan 2 is coming

Well, I have to admit I am disappointed on hearing the specs for the Uragan 2 Compact. I think AGT made a mistake not making the U2C in 25 caliber and I honestly believe this would be a very popular variation of the U2C if they did. Or am I wrong?

If you enjoy .25 then you could be right. I think for the Compact the .177 and .22 are the two calibers that would sell the most. 

I am interested in the balanced valve as the hammer spring can get a bit strong against higher pressures. 

Info may still be under NDA. And I'm sure nothing with fine detail will be published on AGT's website. Sorry for my sarcastic, negative attitude. Love my Uragan, but not a fan of their website. Can't even get a .pdf of the owner's manual.

@zx10wall - Thanks for sharing what you can. I copied the quote below from this thread on here (thread is in the context of Uragan 1). 

Does all this apply to the Uragan 2 also? 

Are all barrels traditional rifling (whether they have a choke, or no choke)?

The .177,.22 & .25 are all 1:17.7 twist. The .30 is 1:15.7 twist.

All 700mm barrels have no choke. 

Outside of the .30, all barrels shorter than the 700mm are choked. The .30 isn’t choked in all versions. 

All AGT models currently being produced are utilizing CZ barrels. There was a stint of Alfa Precision barrels being utilized for 700mm but that has stopped.

Info may still be under NDA. And I'm sure nothing with fine detail will be published on AGT's website. Sorry for my sarcastic, negative attitude. Love my Uragan, but not a fan of their website. Can't even get a .pdf of the owner's manual.

@zx10wall - Thanks for sharing what you can. I copied the quote below from this thread on here (thread is in the context of Uragan 1). 

Does all this apply to the Uragan 2 also? 

Are all barrels traditional rifling (whether they have a choke, or no choke)?

The .177,.22 & .25 are all 1:17.7 twist. The .30 is 1:15.7 twist.

All 700mm barrels have no choke. 

Outside of the .30, all barrels shorter than the 700mm are choked. The .30 isn’t choked in all versions. 

All AGT models currently being produced are utilizing CZ barrels. There was a stint of Alfa Precision barrels being utilized for 700mm but that has stopped.

As of now, all barrels are CZ. All barrel but the .22 700mm are traditionally rifled. The .22 700mm is polygonal profiled. Not sure when or if that may change. 

445AD1D2-AFB9-4061-AC21-5533B7704636.1652476478.jpeg
CC18E4FB-C5A1-4F84-B7C4-A2B74F829EA0.1652476478.jpeg

Reactions: heavy-impact
As of now, all barrels are CZ. All barrel but the .22 700mm are traditionally rifled. The .22 700mm is polygonal profiled. Not sure when or if that may change.

Are they industry standard bore and groove diameter or oversized like the V3? Have you discussed that issue with the manufacturer?

No I have not discussed that. You are referring to the .30 700mm barrel from Alfa Precision. This will not be used moving forward and I must assume that CZ will continue to produce the .30 barrel as they always have. 

Dealers can order now. The latest estimate is that they will be coming out of the factory in 6-8 weeks.

Thank you. Now I have to decide which one I want. Hopefully my sons will buy one as well.

Edit: Please ask the company to drop fill probes and go to a foster fitting. I'm sure most people prefer a foster fill.