Uragan 2 is coming

I knew I waited too long to join the party. My first Uragan is supposed to be delivered today.

Not at all too late. I don't push guns all that hard, but I really haven't found anything that the current Uragan Std and Compact can't do.

Someone was borrowing my main gun at the Cowboy range last month (I have had this habit of hooking Cowboy Action Shooters on air guns). We were shooting shotgun shells in a fixture one of the guys made (home made shells primed and with a short fill of black powder & no shot. Cool when they go off due to the black powder's flame and smoke). There is a metal plate in front of the shotgun shells with about a 1/4" (maybe slightly larger) hole in front of each shell's primer.

No more shooting positions available at the bench, so I was outside the building leaning against the wall shooting my Uragan Compact squirrel gun at these targets out at 40 yards. Maybe took about 3 shots on average, but I was popping them off. That little gun sure rewarded me in the accuracy department shooting off hand supported, and I'm cr@p shooting off hand any more.

And the standard is no slouch either. 

Enjoy your Uragan 1 !

My only grief is tha hammer strike is some how a bit loud .. but is not a big issue when you have a for me balanced acurrated slug shooting platform..that shoots exactly the same every time you pick the gun .. after purchasing all 4 standar caliber..I really don't see anything in the market for now that I want to try.. if someone comes with a product for the hammer strike noise..that would be great. 

It would be nice if AGT made the compact in .25.

These two were rebarreled by Bullysyclone with .25 LW non-choked stainless barrels and they shoot amazing.

uraganCompact25s.1646459155.jpeg