Airgun Technologies Uragan 2 / Cricket choices

Hey guys,
I fixing to buy a retirement gift for myself. I'm interested in the Uragan2 or Cricket in .25 or .30.
Please educate me on diff. Of the 700 and 600 barrel. Advantages disadvantages, etc.
I already have a Avenger .25b dialed in at 40+ shots 45 foot pds and BSA Lonestar in .25 15 shots per fill 60 foot pds. BSA will have a reseal soon.

Uragan will be used for:
. Long Range target/Hunting.
. I have currently have access to several properties of 100 acres mostly woodland not open Prarie all in Southern Indiana. 3 ranges of 100 plus yards and shorter.

. Coyote, Raccoons and Groundhogs will be primary targets.

I like the look of the shorter 600 but don't want to loose any longer range capabilities and power.
The Cricket seems rather heavy to lug around in thick cover.
Well thats all for now and I appreciate any advice.

Gary

Uragan 2 Synthetic 700mm .30 is a favorite in my collection. Powerful and accurate often first to grab when pests show up. Found several preferred slugs in 60-grain range, OK with JSB 44.75s, but designed for slugs. Had to return, under warranty, for upgraded "balanced" valve, been stellar since. WM
Thanks for responding. Have you or anyone you know compared the 600 to 700?

Been some threads regarding long versus short barrels, none specific to U2, that I can recall. General thought is longer will provide higher power and better long-range accuracy. Went with 700mm due to occasional 100+yd. shots. Here's a pic, U2 quiet enough to go without moderator, handling has never been a problem. WM
IMG_20240315_161238.jpg

Thanks guys! So how about the 25 vs 30? .25 is cheaper more shot count . 30 provides more ranger and power or is it to close to call ?
For me .30, all the way. Cost is higher, shot count lower but for bringing more power to the fight, hard to beat. Coyote, groundhog and raccoon will be dispatched quickly and humanely. No doubt .25 can do the job, but .30, in my experience, brings faster resolution to the matter. WM

For me .30, all the way. Cost is higher, shot count lower but for bringing more power to the fight, hard to beat. Coyote, groundhog and raccoon will be dispatched quickly and humanely. No doubt .25 can do the job, but .30, in my experience, brings faster resolution to the matter. WM
Really hard to go wrong with .30. V3 or U2. Or Kalibrgun .30 tacticle. I just got from Brian at Edgun West their version of the .30 Sidewinder Compact "Snakelet" 350 cc CF 300 bar bottle that is more slender and comes with the Behemoth quick lug attach detach moderator. Its very quiet with the Behemoth. Handling with the Hueben and a one inch leather sling is hard to beat too.

Reactions: Marschb
Really hard to go wrong with .30. V3 or U2. Or Kalibrgun .30 tacticle. I just got from Brian at Edgun West their version of the .30 Sidewinder Compact "Snakelet" 350 cc CF 300 bar bottle that is more slender and comes with the Behemoth quick lug attach detach moderator. Its very quiet with the Behemoth. Handling with the Hueben and a one inch leather sling is hard to beat too.
Great choice on you new shooter Tripp!