Airgun Technologies Uragan 2 Compact/Huma 30 Moderator

I have two U2 compact. One already has a 300cc tank but I feel the tank style is too long.

For the 2nd Uragan 2, I want to tinker with an Edgun 350cc tank it’s short and stubby. Goal is trying to keep it short. Only way for this to work is to use a Huma Moderator 30.

I already worked out the math and it fits. My only concern is going from a 38mm shroud/moderator to a 31mm (Mod 30) might just increase the noise.

Thoughts?

IMG_5063.jpeg

IMG_5064.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3030.jpeg
    IMG_3030.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 17
Reactions: Tonio
It's full power .22. & not loud for me, but I dont run mods on my target airguns & I have no idea of what one considers quiet as I have not measured db or amything like that.
Are you talking about sub 12 Jerry from UK.?
Joe

I was asking about your power level. I’m planning on using mod30 stack of 5. Curious on db level. Trying to stay under 90db

Reactions: budfarkus
I installed Sound Meter app to phone today & shot a few groups . I held phone in left hand right next to front of Odb mod & used left eye watching meter while on target. It never went over 83. I reset meter many times & maybe total of 10 shots..none over 83.
seems low, but thats what it shows & this thing is very quiet on the shot. realy its the plate steel targets that make all the racket... (y)
Joe

I installed Sound Meter app to phone today & shot a few groups . I held phone in left hand right next to front of Odb mod & used left eye watching meter while on target. It never went over 83. I reset meter many times & maybe total of 10 shots..none over 83.
seems low, but thats what it shows & this thing is very quiet on the shot. realy its the plate steel targets that make all the racket... (y)
Joe
Impressive! Thanks for doing that.