UPS stinks once again!

They told me driver couldn't enter due to my security gate, odd thing is, we don't even have a gate. then they have these safe locations you could pick up your packages, so you have to go there. But, you have to fill out some form to ensure when you want home delivery it goes to your home and not right there. But, even though the tracking says its at the safe location for pick its not really there because they go to these location at a certain time. If the seller gives me another option to ship other than UPS i am on it, i only ship with them if i absolutely have to.
Yep, only time I use UPS is if its the only option a seller I purchased from uses. Pirate ship will give me ups at a cheaper rate than usps sometimes but I pay the extra buck or two for usps. Usps cubic is super cheap for shipping large parcels anyways.

Yep, only time I use UPS is if its the only option a seller I purchased from uses. Pirate ship will give me ups at a cheaper rate than usps sometimes but I pay the extra buck or two for usps. Usps cubic is super cheap for shipping large parcels anyways.
My pirate ship rates are half of usps rates. USPS around here is horrible. Last time I used them it took 9 days for a certified check to go 200 hundred and some miles.

My understanding is that the sender is the one who has to file the claim and is also the one who will be reimbursed, the store should just send you a new order while they deal with UPS.
Cross fingers to that one! I contacted Aceros de Hispania today, and hopefully you are right. 🤞