• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

UPS - no firearms shipping policy

Has anyone asked these companies how the stores get the rifles in the first place? I know for a FACT that many firearms and airguns are shipped via USPS, UPS, and FedEx. So for them to say that they don't ship anything firearms is a load of crap. Typically it will boil down to the individual location, as they are a franchise and not directly owned by the parent companies. This lets them dictate their own policies and what not.

Just tell them it is a piece of art, custom carved piece, pneumatic lead accelerator lab equipment. All are technically correct and if you have to file a claim you will be fine. Have had to file claims a few times and had zero issues getting my money out of them.

I tell ya some people got no fascination,and why would people admit it?
I have used it many times ,especially with some of the women I have met,so it should come as no surprise,
I have learned to tell them what they want to hear,get it?"Tell then want They want to hear!!
And then to say Ups or what ever has a no firarms shipping policy,come on!Of course they don't!!DAAaaa,I tell ya sometime I wonder,butt then again I fantasize.:ROFLMAO::unsure:

This "no firearms" is the reason I can't get a Altaros M24, because UPS refuses to ship airguns from Czechia, but they sometimes do depending on country...
Been in contact with them several times but they don't know the difference between firearm and airgun, laws are all over the place in the EU which causes even more problems.
I'm trying to get a firearms dealer contract with UPS and they've said they'd contact me but they never contact me again... UPS sucks balls especially when they are the only option...

• Haha
Reactions: HogKiller
UPS sucks,why don't try a different carrirer?I need to get a new air cylinder from them,I will see what I have to do.
I love DHL .Fed EX ?
Maybe Altaros has a shipper to the USA ,you buy a part from them they ship it.Hope you get what you want.
I live on a small island in between Sweden and Finland, in postage terms it's called a "Remote location", many carriers refuse to ship to such locations. Afaik UPS is the only one in Czechia that ships to remote locations but they now claim they don't ship airguns.
I tried to buy a M24 when it was released but it wasn't possible to post to me. The problems were as follows, carrier doesn't ship airguns or doesn't ship to remote locations. A solution would be to have the airgun shipped to mainland Finland and then sent to me from there, I don't know anyone in the mainland so can't ship to them and they forward it to me. I have tried to find a forwarding service, but it's been hard as I don't understand Finnish. The ones I have contacted want you to send thousands of packages each month whilst I would want maybe 2-3 per year.

I contacted UPS today because it's obvious they wont contact me, hoping to open a business account that allows for sending and receiving airguns. If I can get this then I can have the package sent from Czechia to me trough my own contract.

Has anyone asked these companies how the stores get the rifles in the first place? I know for a FACT that many firearms and airguns are shipped via USPS, UPS, and FedEx. So for them to say that they don't ship anything firearms is a load of crap. Typically it will boil down to the individual location, as they are a franchise and not directly owned by the parent companies. This lets them dictate their own policies and what not.

Just tell them it is a piece of art, custom carved piece, pneumatic lead accelerator lab equipment. All are technically correct and if you have to file a claim you will be fine. Have had to file claims a few times and had zero issues getting my money out of them.
Cordless hole punch

I was asking because I was having a debate about this a couple weeks ago,...I was of the understanding that you cannot ship Handguns across state lines but long rifles are fine.
USPS? Long guns are allowed, no handguns, regardless of destination. This is strictly the postal service shipping policy, which is totally separate from the federal transfer requirements.

Went to my local UPS center on Monday to ship an air rifle back to AOA for service. Big new sign at the counter said in bold print “No Longer Shipping Firearms.”

Counter manager said the only way one can ship a “firearm” is if you get a call tag/label from a licensed manufacturer or dealer that has “registered as such with UPS” in advance.

He said that no one had instructed that he couldn’t take a pellet gun or air rifle yet, so he went ahead and accepted my shipment.

Went back the next evening to ship an air rifle that I had sold via AGN classifieds , only to have to argue with the female clerk that the new policy didn’t apply to airguns. I finally convinced her to accept it.

The world continues to change and not in our favor.
The technical and legal term for an 'airgun' is 'launcher' not gun. Just tell UPS it is a Pneumatic launcher.