• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

UPS beat up my Box

I finally found and ordered an in stock .25 caliber Heavy liner for my Impact M3. Today was the projected delivery day, photos below are what UPS placed on my door step. :mad:
:unsure: it looks fine to the naked eye so I placed an Empire 48" Bubble Stick flat on the dining table and the liner is running true to the edge along entire length, about 1/8 turns and reset 9 times with no change. The liner was packed in a clear thin walled plastic tube (no cracks) with bubble wrap on both ends surrounded by packing paper top, bottom and sides in box.

Order was placed with Bullet Central, shipping and notifications were great. UPS did this.

NSA, I need those slugs. :cool:

20220729_125937.jpg 20220729_125931.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BulletCentral
I finally found and ordered an in stock .25 caliber Heavy liner for my Impact M3. Today was the projected delivery day, photos below are what UPS placed on my door step. :mad:
:unsure: it looks fine to the naked eye so I placed an Empire 48" Bubble Stick flat on the dining table and the liner is running true to the edge along entire length, about 1/8 turns and reset 9 times with no change. The liner was packed in a clear thin walled plastic tube (no cracks) with bubble wrap on both ends surrounded by packing paper top, bottom and sides in box.

Order was placed with Bullet Central, shipping and notifications were great. UPS did this.

View attachment 279268 View attachment 279270
UPS went Woke and are interfering with anything to do with guns.

Reactions: standles
Welcome to the UPS trashing club. I shipped a well padded FWB 300 rifle and the package was received by the buyer with the end squashed. They managed to break the trigger carrier. This part is next to impossible to replace. Anyway, I submitted a claim and never heard back from them. I tried following up through their convoluted system to no avail. Their insurance is worthless because they don't want to pay.

Reactions: dgeesaman
Welcome to the UPS trashing club. I shipped a well padded FWB 300 rifle and the package was received by the buyer with the end squashed. They managed to break the trigger carrier. This part is next to impossible to replace. Anyway, I submitted a claim and never heard back from them. I tried following up through their convoluted system to no avail. Their insurance is worthless because they don't want to pay.
I was shipped a liner thought I had received a boomerang. Your loss was much much greater.

I have seen several complaints on various forums about non payment regardless of the carrier so I wonder why there has never been a class action lawsuit or media coverage on the topic. I just shipped some equipment a few days ago, part of it with USPS and the other with FedEx, all of it insured. Value $2750.
I always worry if it will get there safely.

Reactions: DOOMRIDER
I was shipped a liner thought I had received a boomerang. Your loss was much much greater.

I have seen several complaints on various forums about non payment regardless of the carrier so I wonder why there has never been a class action lawsuit or media coverage on the topic. I just shipped some equipment a few days ago, part of it with USPS and the other with FedEx, all of it insured. Value $2750.
I always worry if it will get there safely.
Good luck getting ANY of them to pay if it gets damaged. I have never heard of anyone filing a claim for damage and getting it taken care of. Anybody know any different?

Reactions: Hateful McNasty
This is what we must do to possibly change this attitude with UPS/FEDEX. Make sure it is properly packaged and take photos of it while packing it very well.
Shipping in a hard sided gun case with the air rifle wrapped well can help with gun case inside a heavy cardboard case.
When a product is damaged during shipping and the company refuses to pay for the insured damage tell them you are contacting both the Better Business Bureau and your federal congressman with photos of the packing.
If we do this when ever there is damage eventually there will be a change in their refusing to be responsible.
Jim

Reactions: Smitty911
Good luck getting ANY of them to pay if it gets damaged. I have never heard of anyone filing a claim for damage and getting it taken care of. Anybody know any different?
You can read on it online and they got there loopholes not to have to pay out.

Your best off buying from a store with a generous rma policy then ups claim on damaged goods.

View attachment 279268 View attachment 279270
Thanks just what i needed to see ! i have a custom stock AA S510 in the mail right now 😉

My experience hasn't been the greatest lately. How did your claim end, Codger?
The condition of the box was concerning, I had been eagerly waiting for it to get here and disappointed when it did. The contents, a barrel, are fine and in use. A claim was not filed.

The claim process is grossly slanted in the other guys favor. i.e UPS, USPS, FedEx, etc

This is what we must do to possibly change this attitude with UPS/FEDEX. Make sure it is properly packaged and take photos of it while packing it very well.
Shipping in a hard sided gun case with the air rifle wrapped well can help with gun case inside a heavy cardboard case.
When a product is damaged during shipping and the company refuses to pay for the insured damage tell them you are contacting both the Better Business Bureau and your federal congressman with photos of the packing.
If we do this when ever there is damage eventually there will be a change in their refusing to be responsible.
Jim
You are right as to really protecting it in a plastic gun case but man does it get stupid expensive to ship. A gun case is considered oversize. I shipped one like that via USPS recently and shipping was over $150. UPS & FEDEX were even higher. Shipping has really gotten out of hand lately.

Last edited:
You are right as to really protecting it in a plastic gun case but man does it get stupid expensive to ship. A gun case is considered oversize. I shipped one like that via USPS recently and shipping was over $150. UPS & FEDEX Were even higher. Shipping has really gotten out of hand lately.
That is what happens when the cost of fuel doubles