Upper Tier - what would you buy?

Finally got my rail adapter and got a chance to get the scope mounted, sighted in and about 20 shots through it at 15 yds indoors. So far so good, love the precise floating center dot, parallex seems very precise, turrets fell good, very nice clicks, tiny bit of slop (not bad at all), glass looks great so far (only in basement at this point) can't wait to get above 20 degrees and get outside to stretch it out. Did I forget to mention, the rifle is so so slick and effortless. Just thrilled so far 

PSX_20220122_111515.1642868639.jpg
PSX_20220122_111407.1642868640.jpg
PSX_20220122_111340.1642868641.jpg
PSX_20220122_111223.1642868642.jpg

My pick is the March 4.5 x 28 x 52 compact, wide angle, high Master

https://youtu.be/go1IYBwpGQE

Sure wish I could have some time behind it before I made a purchase! Side by side IQ testing against my March HM 5-42x56 mainly.

As far as optical clarity goes, my March-FX 4.5-28x52 High Master tops out at 20x. Anything above that in the magnification range, the image is not as sharp and detailed at 100-800 yards. My Kahles K525i edges it out when set at full power magnification (25x).

Sure wish I could have some time behind it before I made a purchase! Side by side IQ testing against my March HM 5-42x56 mainly.

As far as optical clarity goes, my March-FX 4.5-28x52 High Master tops out at 20x. Anything above that in the magnification range, the image is not as sharp and detailed at 100-800 yards. My Kahles K525i edges it out when set at full power magnification (25x).

Thanks for that info! Kinda what I was afraid of.

I think I need a Swaro spotting scope with APRS6 reticle in it and external adjust, LOL!

I think I need a Swaro spotting scope with APRS6 reticle in it and external adjust, LOL!

I tried many times to see if I could get it any clearer above 20X by dialing out parallax, getting the right eye position/eye box, and adjusting the diopter. Don't get me wrong, there are other attributes that I love about it such as the FML-TR1 reticle, overall length, 10 yard focus, turret clicks, low profile turret height, 29.8oz weight for a 34mm main tube, included accessories, and the Wide Angle eye piece with the widest field of view I've seen. If only March could make a standard length scope in the 5x erector/zoom ratio range without the compromises of a compact scope but I know that's what they pride themselves in doing. If they could also provide a brighter illumination, it would be awesome. I mostly shoot in the 10x-20x so it doesn't bother me as much and I don't plan on selling it but when you're paying above $3500, all the little things count and others should know.

I tried many times to see if I could get it any clearer above 20X by dialing out parallax, getting the right eye position/eye box, and adjusting the diopter. Don't get me wrong, there are other attributes that I love about it such as the FML-TR1 reticle, overall length, 10 yard focus, turret clicks, low profile turret height, 29.8oz weight for a 34mm main tube, included accessories, and the Wide Angle eye piece with the widest field of view I've seen. If only March could make a standard length scope in the 5x erector/zoom ratio range without the compromises of a compact scope but I know that's what they pride themselves in doing. If they could also provide a brighter illumination, it would be awesome. I mostly shoot in the 10x-20x so it doesn't bother me as much and I don't plan on selling it but when you're paying above $3500, all the little things count and others should know.

Exactly!