• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airforce Upgrading the Buttstock on the AirForce Texan LSS CF

I purchased a AirForce Texan LSS CF in .457 a few months ago and have hunted with it quite a bit. During that time I took note of where AirForce cut corners and the Mickey Mouse buttstock on the rifle was one such item. As the Carbon Fiber bottle is shorter than the steel bottle, the shooting position was rather awkward and not the best for hunting. I looked at several alternatives including beautiful wood stocks, but I wanted to keep the rifle as light as possible so that option was eliminated. I finally found a solution for an extended buttstock from Concealment Solutions in Orem Utah.

After installing the new buttstock and adjusting the length to accommodate my shooting position, I then moved the scope aft for a perfect fit. After re-zeroing the scope and shooting 20 slugs I feel this was the perfect solution. I hope this helps others looking for an alternative.

Link to Concealment Solutions: https://concealmentsolutions.com/airforce-air-gun-stock/

F4812B5C-63BC-4581-A7B9-C1F077A95E4F.jpeg

EC3AF26B-69D8-4D2B-87AF-790AFFBBB319.jpeg