Upgrading a Jet 1 to a Jet 2 (help please)

I've had my .177 Jet 1 for about a month. It has a silencer from Buck Rail. Love it. I just received my dual cylinder from Pyramyd Air and I can't find anything on the Internet, including but not limited to the Hatsan website, that explains exactly how to remove the cylinder on the Jet 1 and how to install the door cylinder. From what I can read on this forum, the single cylinder can be removed while under pressure but I don't know how to remove it and I don't know how to install the dual cylinder. Can somebody please help me?

I also have a Sortie Tact, a Benjamin Armada all in .177. I have a Stoeger Bullshark in .177 coming tomorrow and and Avenger coming late next week.

I recently converted my .25 Jet 1 to a Jet 2, it was fairly straight forward, but yea, you'd have thought they would have provided some instructions! If you can't get the air cylinder off your Jet 1 with air in it, shoot it till the pressure is less than half way full, then unscrew it. It does take some effort to get it off.

Once the single cylinder is removed, shoot it a couple times to release any remaining air in the gun. Flip it over and you'll see a screw on the bottom of the Picatinny Rail, remove that and the rail. Under that screw there is another screw [I think it's just a grub screw], loosen it until you can remove the block/valve assembly. Then insert the dual tube assembly and tighten the grub screw. Replace the Picatinny Rail and snug thta screw down. Now you are ready to fill it with air.

Be easy removing the single cylinder block/valve and reinserting the new dual tube block, you don't want to damage the o-ring as it goes past the transfer port opening. I should have taken pictures when I did mine! Hope this helps...

Reactions: aerotulz and MrP
I recently converted my .25 Jet 1 to a Jet 2, it was fairly straight forward, but yea, you'd have thought they would have provided some instructions! If you can't get the air cylinder off your Jet 1 with air in it, shoot it till the pressure is less than half way full, then unscrew it. It does take some effort to get it off.

Once the single cylinder is removed, shoot it a couple times to release any remaining air in the gun. Flip it over and you'll see a screw on the bottom of the Picatinny Rail, remove that and the rail. Under that screw there is another screw [I think it's just a grub screw], loosen it until you can remove the block/valve assembly. Then insert the dual tube assembly and tighten the grub screw. Replace the Picatinny Rail and snug thta screw down. Now you are ready to fill it with air.

Be easy removing the single cylinder block/valve and reinserting the new dual tube block, you don't want to damage the o-ring as it goes past the transfer port opening. I should have taken pictures when I did mine! Hope this helps...
So I think you mean after I take out the first screw the inside there there's this grub screw and I managed to unscrew that with an Allen wrench but now I can't seem to pull off the part I'm supposed to take off. Should I pry it out or how do you get it out it just seems firmly entrenched there

I tried removing the the single cylinder block for upgrade to the dual cylinder. I can not budge it, both screws and all air removed.
No way short of a pry bar will get that off. The most I can get is a small gap, then no amount of pulling, twisting, etc will budge it. I think I am
going to send the dual cylinder back and stay with the single, too bad.

Reactions: Raptor72
Finally got the single cylinder block off. I kind of feel like a dope. There are two not one, set screws holding the block on
The first is under the screw holding the bottom pic rail, as explained in a previous post. The second and the one I was not aware of
is under the screw holding the front of the trigger guard on. I was fighting against the second until I realized there was a second set screw.
With both set screws removed the block slides right out. Live & learn, LOL.

Reactions: Sky King
After I converted my Jet 1 to Jet 2 with much trouble, I couldn't get the Jet to shoot better groups in two or 3 inches and 100 feet. Pryamyd Air has a great 60 day return policy, so I returned it and apply the credit to their special deal on a Avenger with Scope and Hard Case for $499. I was so happy with my Bullpup version of the Avenger in .177 that I ordered that deal with a conventional synthetic stock. I'm now in the process of getting rid of all of my non-regulated PCP guns.

After I converted my Jet 1 to Jet 2 with much trouble, I couldn't get the Jet to shoot better groups in two or 3 inches and 100 feet. Pryamyd Air has a great 60 day return policy, so I returned it and apply the credit to their special deal on a Avenger with Scope and Hard Case for $499. I was so happy with my Bullpup version of the Avenger in .177 that I ordered that deal with a conventional synthetic stock. I'm now in the process of getting rid of all of my non-regulated PCP guns.

I can't get the block off of the gun to put the single tank back on. It was easy upgrading to the dual tank but now the single tank won't go back on because of that block.

20230831_104100.jpg