• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Upgrade mk2 leak on barrel when in low pressure (m3 power block)

Hi, I upgraded my old Impact mk2 to use m3 power block i used the internal parts like valve stem, valve stop, hammer, spring frm mk2 power plenum sets, i bought only the new power block, valve tube and plenum tube 72cc, there is a leak on the barrel when regulator in low pressure (70, 80 ish bar) but no leak when i increase the reg pressure (100bar), anyone facing the same issue on upgrading impact mk2 to use new m3 power block, i know m3 power block is for high pressure, but i think there should be no leak when using in low pressure, whats your opinion ? or do i need to change the mk2 valve rod/stem to m3 valve stem/rod ? is the valve stem/rod same with mk2 and m3 ?

Last edited:
The valve rod is different it has a larger seal in the valve area I changed my mk2 to the 720 plenum and it came with the new valve rod I didn't get the power block one though
yeah, it has a bigger delrin sealing, but i used the same valve rod frm mk2, i increased the valve return spring a little bit harder, right now everything is fine, no leak... thanks for the headsup, guys