Updated Great Deals Page at Umarex USA!

UmarexUSA

Manufacturer
Feb 1, 2019
AR, United States
Umarex USA has updated their Great Deals page with new inventory. No discount code needed, Check it out and see if there's something there that you would like! Thank you!

@UmarexUSA just an FYI on the 2nd page many items on my browser are not showing the reduced pricing until I go to the actual item.

Others experience maybe different. Just didn't want you to miss out on sales.
Yep, strange. When I first went to the page the discount prices displayed. I continued on to page 2, found nothing and returned to page 1 and the sale prices no longer displayed.

Yep, strange. When I first went to the page the discount prices displayed. I continued on to page 2, found nothing and returned to page 1 and the sale prices no longer displayed.
No clue what was going on. The discount is there and we've not adjusted anything. Some items will show the original price on the category view, but will apply the discount when the item is clicked. We are moving a good deal of inventory through this page now and heard nothing about the discount not applying. We will look into this, though.

No clue what was going on. The discount is there and we've not adjusted anything. Some items will show the original price on the category view, but will apply the discount when the item is clicked. We are moving a good deal of inventory through this page now and heard nothing about the discount not applying. We will look into this, though.
I just found it odd that you pull up the page and are presented with standard prices and have to select the individual item to see the actual price. Not user friendly. Annoying like sites where you have to add to your cart to see the sale price. My attitude is you want to sell stuff and I'm a buyer. Let's not waste my time playing silly games like having to put it in your cart to see what the price is. Optics Planet is the worst on this. In your case I think its just a poorly designed part of the site, not games playing like OP. On a somewhat unrelated gripe I recently went looking for spare parts for a RWS 48/52, piston, seal and scope rail and had no luck on your site. They may be available on your site but I couldn't easily locate them. A fellow has a nice-looking gun up for auction that needs those parts. I was considering putting a bid, thinking I might assemble a rifle for $300, maybe less. My brother recently ordered a front trigger guard screw for his M34 for which I downloaded a parts schematic with the part number. It's a non-standard screw with a much smaller than normal head to fit neatly, flush, in the front trigger guard screw hole. What he received was a hardware store screw that I could have picked up for 50cents. He was charged $10. The only thing correct was the thread pitch. So far, in my limited experience, your support of the Diana brand is a decided fail, and casts negative considerations of getting a new gun. I am on the slow hunt for an older M350 in .22 in excellent condition so at most I might have to replace the main spring and piston seal which I can source elsewhere. I'm always looking to score a deal on closeouts and overstocks and go to well thought out sites first. I have already bought one closeout rifle so far this year. Good post warranty parts support is a deal breaker for me. I can call up Crosman with my part numbers and get just about any of the smallest bits I need, even for discontinued guns.

It is not about the discount not applying when purchasing. I purchased a rifle no problem. Just send this to your webmaster. He will know what to do.

Original visit to starting page in the link you provided (notice the discounted price):

page1original.PNG

Page 2 (notice no discounted price):
page2.PNG

Returning to page 1 with either the back button or using the page 1 link (notice no discounted price);
page1return.PNG

Hope that helps.

Edit: I am using Firefox on both my PC (Windows 10) and on my Android. Both show the same issue.