• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning (UPDATE) New Fx Impact Mk2 Major Leak

If the air leak continue then give a quick pressure to fill and that should seal it properly. True that it will make the internal seals to seat correctly

But spareparts on such an expensive toy does not last long is a concern. My HW100s, Cricket Kaliber never let me down and its pretty good from all means.

FX need to re-think and work on the customer complaints. 

If the air leak continue then give a quick pressure to fill and that should seal it properly. True that it will make the internal seals to seat correctly

But spareparts on such an expensive toy does not last long is a concern. My HW100s, Cricket Kaliber never let me down and its pretty good from all means.

FX need to re-think and work on the customer complaints.

People keep buying them so fast they don't have to worry about making them right. 

That's what a paid advertising team will do for ya! 

Hope you get yours working. 

Any update for this?

i have same issue. Is 2021 Jan. With 20 moa rail. So last batch of mk2.

It work around 120b reg press. 100b dont work at all.

it will work if valve knob (A20) is around half way.

leak if go loose or high with A20

my theory for this is when loose. Reg press dont seal delrin. When high it will bent whole valve rod.

and issue is with PP mk2.

non PP have long spring near delring, so bent is happening so easy.

mine is still under warranty. First day they chance whole gun. Then valve rod is chanced two times. Issue is always same.

so now dont know what to do with it