• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

UPDATE: HP Davv Portable High Pressure Air Compressor Dual Piston Pump

This is a brief update to my original post: https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/hp-davv-portable-high-pressure-air-compressor-paintball-scuba-dual-piston-pump/

My first use was 5/13/20 and since then I've used it an additional 14 times. I'm usually filling my 18 cubic foot and 75 cubic foot Omega tanks from approx.33 -3400 psi to 4350 psi (300 bar). It usually takes 21 - 25 minutes total time with warm up and cool down so I have about 6.5 hours on it. Everything has been bulletproof so far and I am very happy. I am using a Diablo filter from AOA and also a smaller filter in front of it. I used the Diablo on my previous compressor.

1598210405_21382957195f42c1656512c0.79450244.JPG

The filters on the left are slightly discolored after 2 hours of use but not alarming. I'm replacing them with the clean ones. There has been a slight feeling of moisture but I'm sure that nothing is getting thru the Diablo. Temperature usually around 61 - 62 C. 1 time when it was 85 F in the garage the temp went up to 67 C. 

PRO: Speed. My old Omega Supercharger would take 45 minutes to fill my big tank from 3300 psi to 4400 psi.

My personal experience and the general input on this forum shows that we're happy when everything is functioning smoothly and we are getting plenty of high pressure air to shoot. and we are all frustrated when things aren't working properly. I think it is just normal in the compressor world - lot of stress on the machinery.

By the way our airgun club has had a Bauer JR for approx 4 years and it is the best of the best but when everything was locked down for Covid it just made it more important to me to have my own source. Its amazing how much you shoot when you have plenty of air.

6 months update: I've used it 25 times for a total of approx. 9 hours. Everything is functioning well. 

Everybody who has a compressor that is working is happy and not happy when there is a problem. After following this forum for the last few years it seems that a lot of it is the luck of the draw. There wasn't much info on this compressor when I bought it, so I took a chance. The good news in the compressor world is there are a lot of choices in every price range. This didn't exist 3 - 4 years ago. Having a compressor really expands your shooting time!

P9040033.1604802774.JPG

I use a bottle of Water Wetter and distilled water for cooling and Royal Purple compressor oil. both products were used / recommended by other compressor users on this forum. 👍 Just remember when you attach the fill hose there is a hard rubber O ring in the parts bag that needs to go on the end you screw in. nothing said about it in the manual.