• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

UPDATE-Air Venturi Compressor Armature/Drive Shaft Failure THANK YOU AV!!!

I purchased an AV 4500 psi compressor from Air Gun Depot on 11/18/17. After two years of flawless performance, the armature/drive shaft failed:

1577901975_10515663215e0cdf973fbbf7.45861158_Comp 2.jpg

I put a call into Air Gun Depot over a week ago and have yet to hear back from them....

I posted about my situation in another thread and forum member, jking, had the same thing happen to him. He gave me Jordan G's contact info from Air Venturi.

I sent Jordan an Email along with the pic. He contacted me and acknowledged that this type of failure should not have happened and there have been a few other incidences of this type of failure. He offered to replace the armature assy at no cost to me!!

I just wanted to tell Jordan G and Air Venturi thank you very much for standing behind your products!! It is nice to know that there are companies out there that will take into consideration certain situations with the products they sell after the manufacturer warranty has expired and make things right with the customer.

Outstanding customer service, thank you again!!

Rick