• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Up Close Look @ the DonnyFL Fat-Boy 2.0 (Multi Caliber LDC)

donnym3.1639754711.JPG

Here is an up close look at the new Donny FL Fat-Boy 2.0 Multi Caliber Airgun Suppressor. Available at www.ThePelletShop.com. This video will also give the measurments and weight of this amazing LDC. Thanks for watching! -Nate 

https://youtu.be/UMxmSNfYUiw

88.1639754730.JPG

44.1639754861.JPG

Especially when you will be able to get the muzzle brake for the Fat-Boy !

Yeah, Muzzle Breaks not quite available yet.

I'm wondering if DonnyFL will be adding the multi caliber feature to rest of their suppressors ? ?

I think you have always been able to get new front endcaps in seperate calibers for all the old Donny FL's. So if you had a .30 cal Shogun, you could order a .22 cal front endcap for it...you just replace the whole front cap. I could be wrong. 

A little extra mass is not always a bad thing. I built a super lite 10-22 that is too lite to hold steady. The mass is what your muscles work against and there has to be some or there’s just no resistance.

I am hoping to see a few more reviews before I make a decision. Hopefully it works better than the moderator my TalonP came with.