Unusual FX RADAR problem

My FX Radar is great.

It does not miss a shot

However a problem arose recently that I think unusual

When making a new profile & typing the name of the profile in the box,the cursor moves but no letters appear

For example I just named a profile ABCDEFG; and the box remained blank

When I opened the profile the name was there + "2021"; ABCDEFG 2021

I've tried downloading the APP again (fortunately with my strings saved to email) and it did not help

Any ideas?

Thanks

Ed

My FX Radar is great.

It does not miss a shot

When making a new profile & typing the name of the profile in the box,the cursor moves but no letters appear

I've tried downloading the APP again (fortunately with my strings saved to email) and it did not help

Any ideas?

Thanks

Ed

Apps can sometimes get out paced by the OS system. Was there a recent update to your phone? Other than that, I will keep checking back on this one.

My FX Radar is great.

It does not miss a shot

Any ideas?

Thanks

Ed

Reloading the App is not the same as "uninstalling" the App and rebooting . Start there and then reinstall the App and see where you are.

I'm disapointed in mine. I love the device but the software is the oposite of ergonomic.

I broke mine out today to do some strings with various guns and was reminded why I put it away. It's frustrating to be reconnecting everytime you want to change something. It doesnt prompt you if you really want to leave the program. Editing of shotstrings seems to have gone away. And much more. I sure was hoping for more progress but I guess the whole covid scare has things on hold.

The Caldwell chrony is crap, but their software is great.