• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Unsolved mistake. Update 4/04/2023.- Now SOLVED !!

Already took measures.

Half long of the two drill tips are together making preassure on the barrel.

Very, very difficult to make them dissassamble. Hitting any of the sides will increase problem.

This barrel is useless.

I hope my mistake on this case could avoid other members of this forum to avoid ruin theirs barrels as I did with mine.

Last edited:
Something I have done in the past with a firearm and know it works. Get a drill that is smaller than the bore. Wrap it in two places with electrical tape close to bore diameter. One toward the drill tip and another farther back toward the rear of the bit. Wrap in the direction that the tape will not unwind as the drill motor is turning the bit. Now you have a bit that can not touch the rifling. A small hole in the projectile will relax the lead so it can be pushed out. Or you can turn some plastic sleeves to keep your drill away from the bore. I shot someone else reloads once upon a time.

Reactions: nervoustrig
Maybe your cousin will pony up the cost since he's a complete moron who chambered 3 slugs?

Also, never let him touch one of your guns again.

I've double loaded before and they fired out just fine, slower, but exited. I would've tried that BEFORe jamming anything into the barrel. Worst case would've been a blown o-ring. Those drill bits most likely tore up the rifling.

Something I have done in the past with a firearm and know it works. Get a drill that is smaller than the bore. Wrap it in two places with electrical tape close to bore diameter. One toward the drill tip and another farther back toward the rear of the bit. Wrap in the direction that the tape will not unwind as the drill motor is turning the bit. Now you have a bit that can not touch the rifling. A small hole in the projectile will relax the lead so it can be pushed out. Or you can turn some plastic sleeves to keep your drill away from the bore. I shot someone else reloads once upon a time.
^ Best way to do it!

I had a buddy that jammed 3 slugs into his M3. What I did was used a cleaning rod to try and push them out. But what ended up happening is the rod got stuck in the slugs. So when I pulled the cleaning rod out it pulled the slug with it.

Intrigued I put the rod back into the barrel and tapped on the back end to smash it into the next slug. And again I was able to pull out the lodged slug. I have never hear anyone trying this, but ill be darned if it didn't work.

I was using a rod that had a female end on it. So the slug was able to go inside the threaded portion and it helped grab the slug.

Give it a try

Didn't realize that the slugs were already removed. Why would you put steel drill bits in your barrel? Honestly I would write the barrel off and buy a new barrel and have your cousin pay half.
Sounds very much like a muzzloader ball puller. This one goes on the end of the ram rod.

Reactions: woogie_man
Everytime I hear of stories of pellets or slugs jammed up in a barrel, like 2-3, it’s always due to a pcp being loaned out. I had a friend come over to target shoot with me using my impact, and yeah even while jokingly shooting the breeze I had my peripheral views on him everytime he cocked the gun, as no one will know your gun better than you. This particular Ammo head size loaded tightly into the breech, and the unknowing would think that something went wrong so what they always do is re cock. Well, that’s exactly what my buddy did and I was quickly there to stop him. I always keep a 36” long piece of peek rod close by for popping out stuck projectiles from the muzzle end. Works every time, but only for back to back, un shot Ammo. Once shot and wedged sideways, well, I would have to resort to the advice given here by others.

My comment above is not a solution to help you, and I apologize. It is not meant as an “see, I told you so”, either. It’s meant as something to be aware of moving forward, that us as experienced pcp’ers make the motions of operation look easy, when really to the new folk it is not. We have engrained in all the proper steps from the fill procedure all the way to pulling the trigger, and to a new person just cocking and shooting left unattended can lead to faulty mishaps. Hopefully you come out of this and still end up with an undamaged barrel.

I keep telling myself to one day invest in a Gamo urban just for the main purpose of being a loaner gun. I was thinking maybe just use my marauder as the loaner but I’ve found the loading of the marauder/gauntlet types of carousel mags are even too complex for some

Everytime I hear of stories of pellets or slugs jammed up in a barrel, like 2-3, it’s always due to a pcp being loaned out. I had a friend come over to target shoot with me using my impact, and yeah even while jokingly shooting the breeze I had my peripheral views on him everytime he cocked the gun, as no one will know your gun better than you. This particular Ammo head size loaded tightly into the breech, and the unknowing would think that something went wrong so what they always do is re cock. Well, that’s exactly what my buddy did and I was quickly there to stop him. I always keep a 36” long piece of peek rod close by for popping out stuck projectiles from the muzzle end. Works every time, but only for back to back, un shot Ammo. Once shot and wedged sideways, well, I would have to resort to the advice given here by others.

My comment above is not a solution to help you, and I apologize. It is not meant as an “see, I told you so”, either. It’s meant as something to be aware of moving forward, that us as experienced pcp’ers make the motions of operation look easy, when really to the new folk it is not. We have engrained in all the proper steps from the fill procedure all the way to pulling the trigger, and to a new person just cocking and shooting left unattended can lead to faulty mishaps. Hopefully you come out of this and still end up with an undamaged barrel.

I keep telling myself to one day invest in a Gamo urban just for the main purpose of being a loaner gun. I was thinking maybe just use my marauder as the loaner but I’ve found the loading of the marauder/gauntlet types of carousel mags are even too complex for some
I agree with all you said. PCP’s aren't like PB bolt guns, they are delicate on loading compared to the bolt gun.
I had a Marauder and it was was easy sometimes when not paying attention to have your hand slip and mistakenly load a second pellet. Two usually came out no problem, never had a triple. Now with any of my rifles, if I think maybe a pellet is loaded, I uncock and remove the magazine before firing just to make sure.

Put the barrel in a vice using wood jaw cushions. Position the barrel vertical with the jammed drill bits on the top. Take a torch and begin heating the area containing the lead. At the right temp, the lead will come out. It might discolor the bluing. Ordinarily, some pressure from above with a wood dowel or cleaning rod would hasten the process, but the jammed steel bits may prevent it. If they have damaged the rifling, then you have yourself a nice tomato vine stake! Good luck.

Put the barrel in a vice using wood jaw cushions. Position the barrel vertical with the jammed drill bits on the top. Take a torch and begin heating the area containing the lead. At the right temp, the lead will come out. It might discolor the bluing. Ordinarily, some pressure from above with a wood dowel or cleaning rod would hasten the process, but the jammed steel bits may prevent it. If they have damaged the rifling, then you have yourself a nice tomato vine stake! Good luck.
There is no lead anymore, just two drill bits jamed one with the other.

half the long of both are jamed.