• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Unresponsiveness of Jefferson State Air Rifles USA

About two weeks ago I placed an order for 1 tin of JSB pellets. Immediately after the order was placed, I e-mailed this company to add to shipping details.Two days after that I re-e-mailed that same content, seeking to ensure that they had received the updated shipping information. Three days after that (four days after my first e-mail) I once again e-mailed the company, having not received any update regarding both my order and my follow-up e-mails. In that latest e-mail I requested that both the order be cancelled and a refund be issued. Two days after THAT I finally received an e-mail saying that they have updated the shipping information, one week after my first e-mail. So instead of JSAR acknowledging my most-recent e-mail, it responded ONLY to my first e-mail.

Now, almost two weeks after the order was placed, I have yet to hear anything of substance from JSAR regarding the order itself (cancelled? not?) or the refund (which has not yet been issued).

Perhaps others have had no issues, but for such a simple order, JSAR has provided me a clear example of how NOT to treat a customer. Even IF JSAR eventually gets around to doing the right thing (I'm not hopeful), I would be very reluctant to do business with them again.

Word to the wise.

Update, but first a review:

April 22 - I placed an order online

April 22 - I e-mailed an update to my ship-to information

April 24 - I e-mailed requesting confirmation of previous e-mail with updated shipping information

April 27 - I e-mailed again, now requesting both cancellation of order and full refund, due to unresponsiveness

April 29 - JSAR e-mailed me indicating they updated the order with information from my previous e-mail(s) (1 week after my first "update" e-mail)

April 29 - in response to the JSAR e-mail from earlier this same day, I sent e-mail reminding JSAR of my previous e-mail which requested both cancellation of order and refund

May 5 - I e-mailed again, restating my previous request (and subsequent reminder) to both cancel the order and issue a refund

May 7 - I received two e-mails from JSAR: one was a "Shipping Confirmation" stating that my order shipped May 4, while the second e-mail was, apparently, a manually generated e-mail from "Jacob" stating that the order had shipped, and asking whether or not I had received an automated e-mail from their system regarding the shipment.

So this order, which should actually be delivered today (May 7), shipped on May 4, a full week AFTER I had first requested it be cancelled and 5 days AFTER a second e-mail from me, again reminding JSAR of the previously requested cancellation and refund.

Unimpressed, to say the least.

Unless I get to the point that I believe JSAR is my last resort, I intend to NOT order from them again.

UPDATE:

Single tin of JSB pellets arrived. Here's how things look.

First, the packaging: a single "Padded Bubble Bag," large enough to contain the tin (but just barely) but not protect it.

Second, unopen tin was damaged on two sides. My guess would be that at least some of the pellets also sustained damage, though I cannot confirm this.

Overall, a very underwhelming display of professionalism, but a great commercial for some other vendors.

Fwiw; ymmv.

1588975878_20467209075eb5d9065930b2.90346005.jpg
1588975896_8639200385eb5d9186d8327.95080865.jpg
1588975903_4973761995eb5d91f4c1498.06845920.jpg