• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Unrelated to air gunning but has to do with FedEx poor delivery system

My apologies but I need to vent.

I order 2 bars of Gold (as a investment) and if you ever ordered such a item then you know it requires a signature and since it is highly insured
you can not change the delivery location while in transit or it will not be insured.

Well, first day of expected delivery waited outside for over a hour, no show and didn't even see a FedEx truck at any point.
The problem is I was out by the road at the time they (on their website) stated and well past the time stated as well. A attempt was never made
but according to their website they did make a attempt, they did NOT.

Second day I waited a total of well over 2 hours again right by the ONE Way Road and I did see a FedEx truck and was reaching for my I.D
but nope they kept going. Again their website states yet another attempt was made, again there was NO Attempt made (driving by is not a attempted delivery).
Now as we all know on the Third missed delivery and your package gets sent back to the retailer/Sender.

Now today I see this on their website (We made another delivery attempt: 10/01/2022 10:38 AM. Pick up your package(s) today after 01:00 PM at FedEx Facility: 1000 SATHERS DRIVE . A final delivery attempt will be made on the next business day.)

Why in the hell would they attempt to deliver a package on a Saturday that was marked by Sender Week Days Only Delivery in person signature required? And there (FedEx) site stated
(UPDATED DELIVERY
Monday10/3/2022 before 8:00 pm
Initially expected: Friday, 9/30/2022)
I have a good ideal why, We are dealing with Morons!

I am soo pissed, we pay extra for 2day deliver FOR WHAT? To be jerked around?

So, worrying if they will out right steal our packages isn't bad enough we are forced to play this cat and mouse game to. FedEx You Suck!

Thank you I just needed to vent, Now back to our scheduled viewing.

some drivers have been video taped sitting in there trucks close by and the GPS in the truck thinks it is at the home so they can sit in the truck and not work and be on there phone then they leave in 10 or 15 min and report no one was home
That's what I'm thinking, they see it needs a signature and say the heck with that stop today and so on.

I’ve had same issues with FedEx many times. I have a 24hr security cam and it says they attempted to deiver but i was and they never came.

It is basically the driver filling quota of deliveries without actually doing it. And with several of those fake attempts, the package gets sent back. I noticed if it starts to happen once, it happens continually until a complaint is made. This only happens with products that require signature.

Best thing to do is call and explain the situation. And ask your delivery location change to a FedEx location and you will go pick it up yourself. This forces the driver to deliver to a FedEx location.

Remember, once the driver finds out your adress works for fake attempts… it will happen continuosly until complain is made.

I found out because i made many complaints. Our family members receive deliveries daily because we like to shop. We do avoid FedE, but some shops only use FedEx. And I had to call FedEx many times… and one of the newer person who worked there told me about the fake attempts. But thankfully the sutuation gets fixed temporatily when you make complaints multiple times.

Fed ex contracts their ground delivery, so consider that, its not really fed ex delivering your gold, but rather a contractor clothed in fed ex attire and driving one of their vehicles...

Secondly, you should be able to contact your local fed ex office (the main distribution center) and pick it up in person after a failed delivery, or just raise hell as mentioned earlier itt.

Fed ex contracts their ground delivery, so consider that, its not really fed ex delivering your gold, but rather a contractor clothed in fed ex attire and driving one of their vehicles...

Secondly, you should be able to contact your local fed ex office (the main distribution center) and pick it up in person after a failed delivery, or just raise hell as mentioned earlier itt.
Thanks for the info. However as far as picking it up that I can not do because per the seller "Silver Gold Bull" doing so would void the insurance and if there is any problem at all they will not cover, refund or replace.

Never have anything shipped FedEx ground they are contacted drivers. I seldom have problems with regular FedEx. Ups always gets my packages to me sometimes a day late. Everyone always complains about USPS but they are the most consistent as far as my deliveries go. I have shipments that come in a few times a week. Amazon sucks and at they very bottom of my list.

Here is a USPS one that just happened to me. Bought an item from an individual on here with a good reputation. Mailed Sept 6 delivered Sept 9 by tracking number, but never showed up. It wasn't an expensive part and I just assumed postman dropped at the wrong house. Wasn't to worried. It wasn't the senders fault.

Magically a couple of days ago it shows up in my mailbox.