• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

“Unknown File Type”? Trying to post pics

"intenseaty22"
If anyone finds a work around to the issue, I’d love to hear about it! 
B
The only known solution is 1. Package that sweet.25 Cricket, 2. Ship it Next Day Air FedEx to my door. 3. Enjoy posting pictures again.
Why didn’t I think of that?! Making memories and taking lots of pics lately. Shame I can’t share them 😕..well, until I ship you my .25 Cricket. Hahaha

"Brian.in.MI"Thanks for the info @intenseaty22 What a PITA. Oh and thanks, apple! Went into camera settings and tried switching from HEIC with no luck. Hopefully Michael gets it sorted out. 

If anyone finds a work around to the issue, I’d love to hear about it! 

B
Hey Brian. Someone just posted a legit workaround. Screenshots will post. Just tried it, it worked for me. Good luck. 

Like this.
f40419d75fe8dc0659270abf4112ad56.jpg

Yeah, that last Android Galaxy J3 upgrade screwed ours too. We can't even send pics in messages to each other anymore? Download failed is all we get after hitting download on a blue box that takes pic's place??? ** Just tried calling VM to see about fixing the problem. " We see you're calling us from your handset. We REALLY need you to call us back from another phone to troubleshoot yours properly..." Asshats. What if you don't HAVE another phone?