BSA Union Jack BSA Goldstar SE

There is the Marauder SAM which uses hammer bounce to re-cock the hammer.

There is the addition of free flight with a stiff spring that suffices in many cases.

The most effective is my favorite, and a nice secret I'll keep to myself for now, don't want to steal someone else's thunder, requires no additional 'device'.

-Matt
UNFAIR!! tell all 😉😉😉

Reactions: Stubbers
I suspect in the next 5-10 years this tech will dominate high end airgun market space, at least it should imo.

-Matt
Area 51 Little green men harvested testicle grease rubbed onto the parts ... Totally anti-gravitational !!!

Matt, seriously, unless you can share something tangible with proof it works etc ... your statements are nothing but empty words.

Area 51 Little green men harvested testicle grease rubbed onto the parts ... Totally anti-gravitational !!!

Matt, seriously, unless you can share something tangible with proof it works etc ... your statements are nothing but empty words.

I already shared tangible proof unless you never held a SAM marauder or just used a free flight short spring....I have no desire to divulge my secret sauce.

SSG is not necessary or the only 100% full proof method to eliminate or reduce re-opening of a valve after the initial strike.

It may be the only full proof method you're aware of, but honestly there are many ways to skin this cat I am shocked to hear such statements coming from you.

-Matt

I already shared tangible proof unless you never held a SAM marauder or just used a free flight short spring....I have no desire to divulge my secret sauce.

SSG is not necessary or the only 100% full proof method to eliminate or reduce re-opening of a valve after the initial strike.

It may be the only full proof method you're aware of, but honestly there are many ways to skin this cat I am shocked to hear such statements coming from you.

-Matt
so its something you know only and you cant share but you want us to know you know something we don't ?

so its something you know only and you cant share but you want us to know you know something we don't ?
Yea.
that's his pitch ....

Short stiff spring in free flight still hammer bounce due to no preload. FACT
As with most of Matts posts, he trolls for confrontation so he can keep talking & talking.

Done here too .. Thanks Matt :D

I'm not the only one in the know and I'll let it surface when the time is right, it's only one of many ways.

My point was that the SSG isn't the only way to skin the 'hammer bounce' cat so to speak, harp on the one concept I won't share all you want, doesn't change my sentiment!

Plus, if you don't like a good teaser before something is revealed, you're not my kind of people!

-Matt

I'm not the only one in the know and I'll let it surface when the time is right, it's only one of many ways.

My point was that the SSG isn't the only way to skin the 'hammer bounce' cat so to speak, harp on the one concept I won't share all you want, doesn't change my sentiment!

Plus, if you don't like a good teaser before something is revealed, you're not my kind of people!

-Matt
Well, while your busy with "secrets" I'm enjoying the complete REALITY of this amazing UNION JACK as tuned by MOTORHEAD.
Seriously, the Hawke Scope doesn't do it justice....nor the guy pulling the trigger. This next week, after EFT in LEESBURG FLORIDA, I am going to put at Kraft and Lypford = K&L Minelli stock adjustable Butt / Shoulder piece on it.
55FFAC9C-5F1A-41C1-A4D7-6847BB8A609B_1_102_o.jpeg