Unidentified gun.... Red Panda

You are looking at the Karma Airguns RP, or Red Panda.
It’s a .30 caliber, purpose built benchrest airgun. It has a bull barrel, and unscoped it weighs about 17 pounds.
A small number of us on the Saber Tactical team shot prototypes at RMAC. Based on that experience some changes are being made before a final release version is ready.
The rifle is made in China. That may be a topic of discussion for some people. DonnyFL and Saber Tactical have always worked closely with a manufacturers who can deliver according to specifications.
In this case the design of the rifle has been a mix of design elements specified by Thayne Simmons aka the”Red Panda” and some internal designs, processes and hardware developed by the factory.
There will be some modularity in the final release, mostly around swapping air cylinders. One configuration lends itself to bench while another has a shorter front profile suited to PRS.
I’ve been very impressed with the rifle’s performance. I only had one day to mount a scope, tune the rifle and sight in before competition, and one hour on the practice bench before the competition started-and in that hour I had to proof dope on 3 rifles. My scores were 219 and 217, putting me 5th in my heat. I’ll be shooting her again at PAC.
The RMAC podium finishes speak for themselves.
I’ll do my best to answer any questions I can.
Thanks for the info! Lol I could tell it looked heavy. 17lbs I bet is damn good on a bench. Over 2 times my Evol Mini scoped. Curious on the price it will be coming from China. Think it's very interesting. I'd never want one but for a competition bench shooter why not?

You are looking at the Karma Airguns RP, or Red Panda.
It’s a .30 caliber, purpose built benchrest airgun. It has a bull barrel, and unscoped it weighs about 17 pounds.
A small number of us on the Saber Tactical team shot prototypes at RMAC. Based on that experience some changes are being made before a final release version is ready.
The rifle is made in China. That may be a topic of discussion for some people. DonnyFL and Saber Tactical have always worked closely with a manufacturers who can deliver according to specifications.
In this case the design of the rifle has been a mix of design elements specified by Thayne Simmons aka the”Red Panda” and some internal designs, processes and hardware developed by the factory.
There will be some modularity in the final release, mostly around swapping air cylinders. One configuration lends itself to bench while another has a shorter front profile suited to PRS.
I’ve been very impressed with the rifle’s performance. I only had one day to mount a scope, tune the rifle and sight in before competition, and one hour on the practice bench before the competition started-and in that hour I had to proof dope on 3 rifles. My scores were 219 and 217, putting me 5th in my heat. I’ll be shooting her again at PAC.
The RMAC podium finishes speak for themselves.
I’ll do my best to answer any questions I can.
Is the barrel steel or alum alloy?

Does it come with a hoist? Asking for my Cardiologist.
This actually made me lol ,
The heavy objects slinging lead aren't for me, I built an MK2 Impact that weighed 12.5 pounds scoped and that was a bear lol

I do however understand the method to the madness and think it is really cool that purpose built competition guns are being built for the sport.

I watched Thane and Val shoot them, both in the qualification relays and the finals. Shooting a .30 caliber JSB 44.75grain pellet at 910 to 920 fps, they DID NOT MOVE AT ALL when firing the gun. No recoil, no barrel flip, NOTHING... I guess it goes to show, SIZE DOES MATTER! :ROFLMAO:

This actually made me lol ,
The heavy objects slinging lead aren't for me, I built an MK2 Impact that weighed 12.5 pounds scoped and that was a bear lol

I do however understand the method to the madness and think it is really cool that purpose built competition guns are being built for the sport.
Well, the really funny thing is, my ground squirrel hunting is from a picnic table so technically bench rest, I don't have a choice in the matter but to reach out and kill something, the area I go to is wide open and dead flat. A BR gun might be the ticket.

I had plans to buy a RAW...but have decided to wait for this rifle. I am not on instagram (and do not want to be). It would be nice if there was a website with some information.

Reactions: SupremaRatio
I find this rifle to be very interesting....I wonder what the price range will be?
If you mean the Red Panda they said the price will be mid 2000s. So around $2500 but there will most likely be several different models at different price points. Do you want extra bottles, short or long rails, barre length etc etc etc. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a "ULTIMATE" version with all the bells and whistles for $3000+. They are working with Saber Tactical after all so there will probably be tons of upgrades available.