• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Unicorn.. Kalibrgun Colibri / Hummingbird

Classified Status
SOLD

Jack.K

Oct 12, 2015
San Francisco , California
I may regret this. A very limited number of Colibri are in the states and fewer shows up in the classified. I have own this bird since 2018. The stock was refinished with multiple coats of polyurethane to a glass finish with a hummingbird logo. Comes with 3 magazines, air tube Picatinny bipod mount and fill probe. I have added a 1/2 unf adapter to the end of the shroud so it will accept a moderator if needed. Original shroud end cap is included. Both shroud and air tube has been wrapped with high quality automotive carbon fiber vinyl wrap. All o-rings was replaced back in October 2020 when it has a regulator leak. Extra set of o-ring will be included if you ever need to replace them. There is a scratch on the body of the gun shown on one of the photo I have repaired it with with Birchwood Casey aluminum black touch up pen. It’s not visible when the stock in mounted. The Colibri is tuned to shoot 15.89gr at around 890fps.
It is very accurate. I have trim tree branch at 84 yards with it. This is my goto pcp for the backyard tree rats.

https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/my-bird-spring-a-leak.833933/

Scope, scope ring and bipod are not included.

Not interested in trade. $1550 shipped and to CONUS. Accept Paypal F&F as payment or add 4% to cover Paypal's fees. If you have any questions or like additional pictures please message me.
IMG_3078.jpeg
IMG_3081.jpeg
IMG_3080.jpeg
IMG_3079.jpeg
IMG_3082.jpeg
IMG_3083.jpeg
IMG_3084.jpeg
IMG_3085.jpeg
IMG_3087.jpeg
IMG_1345.jpeg
IMG_1224.jpeg

Last edited: