Unexpected mother's day

I was enjoying my coffee watching the sun rise and this character showed up. He proceeded to dig around in my sister-in-laws flower bed. Grabbed the Viper in 25 Cal and put a stop to his destruction.
IMG_20230514_073344.jpg

No, not one shot kill. It took all six , last two in the head. After those two it just plowed into the ground as it's front legs were not working. It was like a pinball game every time I shot it, it was going in the opposite direction.
Yep, but pinball machines don't squirt on ya.
Lol

Reactions: Coolhand
No, not one shot kill. It took all six , last two in the head. After those two it just plowed into the ground as it's front legs were not working. It was like a pinball game every time I shot it, it was going in the opposite direction.
Similar to my experience, 12-gauge obliterated center body mass, still dragged itself several feet into thickets before expiring. Neighbors swore shotgun blast cut years off their life expectancy, so now only use airguns. Keep Vulcan 3 and Uragan 2, both .30 (700mm) ready for armadillo or crow eradication duty. WM

Now that's funny (the way you told it - I'd be pissed too if my neighbors decided to pop off shotguns)!
Neighbors hated armadillos too, figured they'd appreciate the effort, hadn't considered the full ramifications of 12-gauge on a peaceful summer evening. Wasn't thinking clearly, been after that lawn-destroying pest for some time, revenge got the better of me. Neighbors were glad it was dead, even if they sacrificed some longevity in the process. WM