• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

UNDERGROUND BUNKER? DAR .25 Gen 2 FIRST LOOK

I have the pre-Avenger - pre DAR GEN1 ATI Nova Liberty both $219 wood and $199 synthetic purchased on sale years ago plus $60 shipping for 4 of them 2 each in both 177 and 22 and if the triggers are the same as the current models they sure suck. Sub one inch groups at 50 yards including fliers measured outside to outside covered by a quarter. The synthetic plastic stocked versions really disappointed just like a toy very pronounced parting lines running the entire gun stock dunno if the Avenger's like this REALLY hope not IMHO. I Personally refuse to pay more if it's not significantly better than what I already have which I feel is the maximum these guns should sell for Wood DAR Gen2 or Plastic Avenger IMHO. I await replacement parts specifically the improved Avenger Gen2 poppet since they supposed to share the same part. I haven't shot any of them since finding out about their failure prone poppets because I don't wanna end up storing leaky empty guns only to have the seals go bad.