Under $100 GoTo/avoids

If I was your dad I would have left you with that 760, until you were a bit older, and I knew you would appreciate and take care of it. Then I would have bought us both one.
đź‘Ť
I settled for the 760 for years, because we cldnt afford a Sheridan. When I was 10, I had a Savage single shot 20g break shotgun, that took lots of rabbit n squirrel. I bought an RWS 34 .177 springer when I was 21and a RWS 34 .22 in my 30's. Bought a Hatsan Flash .22 , Bullboss .22 n Flashpup .25 in the last 6yrs, haven't looked back. My springers shoot excellent, but are safe queens now.

Last edited:
My Savage was a 16 guage. đź‘Ť
I bought my Sheridan when I was 16, putting it on layaway with $5 that I won at a local sporting goods. That Sheridan was $8. More expensive than my Ruger 1022, and worth every penny. It goes with me everywhere outside, camping, fishing, hunting, shooting, vacations, BBQ's, family get togethers. Its still making memories.

20230614_214826.jpg

If it's on sale, and if you can find these two, go for either Magtech AR-750 or Gamo Black Bear - Swarm Maxxim that is, but without the auto-loader 10X mechanism. I bought my Gamo Black Bear in .22 for a 105 bucks, but it was on sale, otherwise it would've been around 140 euros - there are a lot of sales on these guns in Europe, however these guns don't have an autoloading mechanism; they do come with iron sights though, unlike some Gamo break barrels such as the G-magnums and older 1st and some 2nd generation 10X's and some Varmint variants too.

B3 22 cal for me for about $60. It shot very accurate right out of the box with enough power that I bagged a rabbit at 25 yards with iron sights. Underlever and I was always afraid that cheap gun would fire when I had my fingers loading a pellet. Like all my budget air guns, I gave it away. Wish I had kept it. Good back of truck gun.

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
cant get any under 100€ here (i only shoot .22)

got crosman vital shot .22 on sale for 127, it lasted an year and roughly 9600shots
i concider it success

paid rougly same for my mod65 under polish 17j regulations, it now has 140bar vortex, im hoping it lasts atleast 20k shots
likely easier to get parts at eu for it too, which wasnt the case for crosman, pretty much impossible

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1