• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Undecided on my next shooter....advice needed!!!!

Hello All....Ive been out of the game for a little bit while dealing with a vicious divorce....well im back & im looking for some advice/suggestions on what the first PCP purchase of my return will be...i also love high end Break Barrels preferably Theoben Gas rams but i think im going PCP this time til next week when i have another purchase to decide on...Ok so for now im looking for some suggestions....i love power & accuracy ...either .30 or .35 is what i want....what is the best bang for the buck available... if i dont need to spend $2200 im fine with that but if thats what i need to spend thats fine too ....let me know what you think....Thanks!!!

The Umarex Gauntlet 2 will get you in the 30 caliber pcp game fairly cheap. They're accurate as well.
also they just came out with a better model of the same gun SL30.. it's not only supposed to be a better gun but it's side lever too..
it's on pyramid air.
Mark

Reactions: TheBeardedGunsmith
I appreciate the response...I had the Impact... Maverick... Wildcat... Prophet ...all were amazing shooters...I couldn't go wrong any of them...I also had the AEA Terminator....I couldn't just pick one to shoot for the day...I use to drive myself nuts deciding which to use so i would take them all out & would end up shooting the Maverick & Prophet...I wouldn't mind having that problem now unsure of what to shoot for the day..lol

Hello All....Ive been out of the game for a little bit while dealing with a vicious divorce....well im back & im looking for some advice/suggestions on what the first PCP purchase of my return will be...i also love high end Break Barrels preferably Theoben Gas rams but i think im going PCP this time til next week when i have another purchase to decide on...Ok so for now im looking for some suggestions....i love power & accuracy ...either .30 or .35 is what i want....what is the best bang for the buck available... if i dont need to spend $2200 im fine with that but if thats what i need to spend thats fine too ....let me know what you think....Thanks!!!
i have grown to be a large fan of the AAA EVOL .30 cal
IMG_0777.JPG copy.jpg