Unboxed a few airguns that i never got to

Today was a miserable rainy day in New England so I invited my friend Mike over to help me test out a few rifles that I never got around to unboxing. It was a hoot!!!
First was a Feinwerkbau 124D. This 55xxx serial number rifle had just come to me via Airguntunes.com. We took it out of the well packaged box and put it together. Man...it was like brand new!!! It was very smooth cocking. The trigger was nicely set for a 2 stage release. Cycle was a solid thud and it was spot on.
Next was a recent arrival R8 in .177. Upon opening the box the first impression was....that's the prettiest R8 we'd ever seen!!!! I removed the rear site and replaced it with an old Beeman/Williams peep. Got great results immediately. Definitely lived up to the R8 hype we've all heard.
Last up was an old Anschutz LG250. This one just blew our minds. A trigger that sets the standard for others. Dead nuts accurate too. The side lever cocking was like winding an old Swiss clock. Certainly the best treat of all three. Four hours flew by and it was time to quit way too soon.
Here's a few pics for your viewing pleasure.

20230314_115435.jpg

20230314_115447.jpg

20230314_115452.jpg

20230314_115633.jpg

20230314_115650.jpg

20230314_115807.jpg

On the A250, the gap between the receiver and the cocking lever pivot piece seems wide. Examine the cross pin retaining the pivot piece (remove the gun from the stock) and verify it's not ovaled out. In any case, replace the damper seals before using the gun. Fantastic airgun the demands you service the hydraulic damper as required.

I like that FWB!
I tried the website: Airguntunes.com and it doesn't exist....Out of business already?

Never got around to unboxing? I like that. I only have one gun I never "unboxed" a CZ452. Why? I plan to give it away someday :)
I'm not sure why the site doesn't work for you. It's up and running according to my computer.