• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Unable to pm a classified

alright you guys must need a laugh 😂😂 so you can laugh at me, I have probably over posted, something every so often says that I am #10 on posts.. well I'll tell you what.. I have been to the classified section I think once and I can't post there either 🤔 because most of the time I forget how to get there.. all right time for you to all get a good laugh and boost your spirits 🤣😂🤣 and that's a true story 🤔😊 but I'm ok with it, I know that there's so many helpful people here that if I need classifieds I'll just ask one of you what button on my phone to push.. right before I try to go to classified section..
you all are great 😊
Mark

Marching-into-history-At-20-Energizer-Bunny-is-an-icon.jpg

Yep, it keeps going and going and going and going..................................................etc.......................

Taking the "classified" out of the public domain on AGN and making it an OPT IN ONLY sub forum would eliminate this.

All my best!

Kerry