• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

UMEREX HAMMER

1578022357_14826619595e0eb5d55a1d57.72664891_Screenshot_20200102-190715_Chrome.jpg

This is from Feb 2018. Even links to order. Don't you see that almost every post is making fun of how the gun has been promised for years and still not here?

AEA Zeus is not going to happen! Web site is down & phone # no longer working. Why would you want a made in china PCPto begin with?

i just spoke to AEA Wednesday about the Zeus. who did i talk to, a zeus imposter? 90% of the crap you own comes from china. Why would you by a TV from china, Home AC, Home water Heater, car parts, toys for you're kids, clothes, shoes, cooking utensils, sofa, pcp airgun parts....... I can keep going but you get the point. Airgun from Taiwan is the least of you're china worries, well at least for me it is. 

They’re made in Taiwan Huben Airguns Factory by the way

Hmmmm, thetoyman is working this pretty hard. Does thetoyman work for Umarex? 

The Hammer is vaporware.

I was wondering the same thing steveoh! He is sure championing a lost cause and we all know it! ;) He did say himself "Still all hearsay!!!" and that sums up the Hammer quite succinctly!

Practically No ONE has ever held a working Hammer except high profile YouTube personalities, Management people at Umarex and well Known African Big Game Hunters.

Smart business is to make sure your product has no issues! even if it means holding back on the release. In the process @ times one also discovers some positive changes can be made to improve it. This happens in all industry. I am also a big online gamer & ran into this exact scenario. This was one of the biggest publishers in gaming. By the time they finished pushing the release date back, 2 years passed before it finally released. They wanted to make sure it was right before release and in fact added content that also needed to be right. In the end we received more bang for the buck. It paid to wait. I am also retired from Managing Motorsports Dealerships, this happens often in this industry also.It takes R&D time, to make sure you bring a good product to market. Everyone needs to understand this is new to the market, nothing for them to go by. This alone takes a lot of time, being they are the pioneers. I will wait for it.

BayStYat I will answer your comment! The new siding,windows and roofing on my home are made in USA, actually right here in my home state. Our furniture, tv's, vehicles are made in the USA. My air rifles are made in USA & EUROPE. China's resources are garbage! Your statement does not strand in my home!!! Nothing from china if given a choice. The old saying-you get what you pay for. You come across as someone who joins sites such as this just to cause trouble. I WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY MORE OF YOUR NEGATIVE COMMENTS..... Good Day

BayStYat I will answer your comment! The new siding,windows and roofing on my home are made in USA, actually right here in my home state. Our furniture, tv's, vehicles are made in the USA. My air rifles are made in USA & EUROPE. China's resources are garbage! Your statement does not strand in my home!!! Nothing from china if given a choice. The old saying-you get what you pay for. You come across as someone who joins sites such as this just to cause trouble. I WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY MORE OF YOUR NEGATIVE COMMENTS..... Good Day

Negative? are you triggered by my reply? You are a very gullible person if you think those items you own dont have parts from China. You're domestic automobile contains over 50% parts from overseas. Just because it is assembled in the US don't NOT mean its 100% US. You joined this forum a few days ago, seems like you joined to start Sh^&*.

I responded to you're china comment and now your offended? pfff move on Sally 

I just spoke to Umarex today! They say they are very close & look for it in the near future.

There is an echo in this room ! rofl !!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umarex#Rifle

Rifle

• A-Rex
  • Embark
  • Forge
  • Fuel
  • Fusion
  • Gauntlet
  • Hammer (although showcased by prominent YouTube personalities for several years ... as of 07 January 2020 it has never materialized in the retail market)

5+ months ago when i first delved into high power airguns i came across the Hammer, and man oh man was i on it like a pack of stray dogs on a three legged cat!

But then came research and the never ending line of BS from Umarex.

I just gave in and got an Airforce .45.

They could deliver both the gun and the claims, no BS!

Airforce never ever claimed TX2 valve and 700+fpe three years ago, they just evolved and delivered.

Why do folks need to advocate for/defend Umarex and their three year old claim for this, when they never delivered?

Umarex you've talked the talk can you walk the walk!!!

This is when the HAMMER was formerly introduced!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWkIQsdc0HY

! Here was the projected release date info. Umarex USA has announced that the.50 caliber Umarex Hammer will start shipping in March 2019. The Hammer was conceived, designed and engineered in America and is being built in the U.S.A. Its production assembly is taking place in Fort Smith, Arkansas within the facility of Umarex USA and is set to begin in March 2019. Many are in the field as we speak. I have no idea where you received your info from!!! It was only introduced 10 months ago.

Hey toyman, here is a video of Kyle Brusso, the design lead on the Hammer project stating they would be shipping to dealers in August of 2018. Like others have said, they were available for pre-order on Pyramid Air and Airgun Depot at various times over the last few years. I'm not saying it won't happen, and if you want to wait for it, by all means, I think you should. Nothing wrong with waiting for what you want. But, Umarex really has had this thing as a moving target since 2017. ( I included a video from 2017 SHOT of them debuting the original gun back when it was still a pump-action, just for reference.) 

Here is Kyle, stating that it would be out August 2018. The video was posted in July of 2018....( they talk about the release date at about the 30 second mark)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJHmOUOyiBE

Here is a video from when it was debuted at SHOT 2017 back when it was a pump action and had a 3 shot mag instead of a 2 shot mag. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjeycxYHhu8