UMEREX HAMMER

Because it's been 3 years of disappoints. I have seen it in person and not impressed with looks or how it shoots. I just state the facts that have been available. I'm not the only one that see it the way I do.

Go over to the gta and see how well the only one that has posted pic . He has it apart to fix the leade in and clean the barrel. It's so leaded up that he is having a hard time getting it clean. Has wear marks on the mag and gun. Look like it has 100s of shots thru it for a "brand new" gun

There is never any facts, until a product of any kind is released. When a release is pushed back, it shows that the company cares & wants to release a great product.

Nah!

Just shows that they were to early to state release and "inflated" data.

They wanted the 700fpe+ so bad they just flung it out without a product to back it up.

Now years later they are at a sad third place regarding power and still no actual product line gun measurements to back it up.

MOD EDIT: REMOVED INSULTS, PLEASE REFER TO THE RULES

I'll test with some heavier lead but here's my 2 mag (4 shot) results with 350gr lead. 
1582319645_16918662345e50481db22526.08457847_20200221_133715.jpg

And the folks at https://www.lothar-walther.de/3.php has been buisier than a three peckered goat in mating season :;-)

Thats some 3000+ barrels right there.

Hope Umarex make $$$ from that and can keep sales in front of "invention"/advertising, so they can fund the next adventure instead of just postpone it indefenetly due to research/lack of funds! And maybe upp the quality for a change?

And the folks at https://www.lothar-walther.de/3.php has been buisier than a three peckered goat in mating season :;-)

Hope Umarex make $$$ from that and can keep sales in front of "invention"/advertising, so they can fund the next adventure instead of just postpone it indefenetly due to research/lack of funds! And maybe upp the quality for a change?

Don't think it's ever been a lack of funds. Just trying to improve the quality. The production gun has been streamlined like crazy. Going with a straight pull bolt instead of the original pump action they made it more reliable and removed or combined something like 40 parts to make it more reliable. Made 700 fpe with a slug 70gr lighter than the Texan 50 used for 800fpe and the Hammer uses a barrel almost half a foot shorter and doing it at 3000psi. Yes it fills to 4500psi but only shooting at 3000psi per shot. Only repeating bigbore of the 3 and you can buy a 4500psi portable compressor and the gun for less than the Texan or the Piledriver. Yes they way under delivered on the release date but they didn't just throw a junk gun at the market to release it. They are making sure it's right. I was lucky enough to get a tour while working on another project there this week. What people don't know is they have over a half million dollars of precision measuring equipment to ensure the parts are within tolerance and all those new parts are being measured. Not just a sample. Every single piece. It was impressive and to me showed their commitment to the quality of the gun they wanted to see come to market. 

Umarex does not use Lothar Walther barrels, their 2019 catalog says they are Carl Walther, a different company from Lothar Walther and Carl Walther is Umarex's parent company, so makes sense.

bigbore87, thammer was the one who took the pic of that pallet! Look @ the pic & you will see a shipping label on every box, that shows where they came from. Pay attention to what thammer said about all the changes, The barrel may also be part of the change. Remember what you wrote? 2019 catalog....

It is Carl Walther not Lothar. Both are German companies. Actually Carl is Lothar's father. The company simply goes by Walther though. They just invested several million dollars in to new barrel making equipment. Walther makes Olympic grade 10 meter guns plus a line of powder burning pistols.