UMEREX HAMMER

Everyone is officially eating crow!!! Pyramid air, received & shipped their first batch of "UMEREX HAMMER'S.

Why?

Because the delivered 3 years late???

And what about their 700fpe+ claim?

Lets see some real numbers and hard facts not just factory tuned one-off's!

The Texan will do 800fpe+ thats a fact and not just heresay.

https://youtu.be/2HELPlLzr7A

1581861634_11216178715e494b0292fa01.25573082_MrHp heavy bullets data PD maxed out.jpg

Everyone is officially eating crow!!! Pyramid air, received & shipped their first batch of "UMEREX HAMMER'S.

No one is eating crow. Umarex shot themselves in the foot on this one, and disgusted so many potential buyers with three years of hype that they are going to be lucky if they sell half of what they would have two years ago. When that button changes from "Product Details" to "Add To Cart", then I will call it a "production rifle". I like the fast follow up shot, and I like the price point, but I want to see what they actually ended up with through real-world reviews by people not connected or beholden to Umarex.

Yes guy has one on the GTA. But he hasn't shot it yet because the barrel is so leaded he had to take it apart to clean it. Then said the leade in is terrible. So still no report on how one shoots. I think he is one of the people that put down there money years ago. 

King of what hill? They down graded the power and no one has ever shown that it makes 2 or 3 shots that are not declining. They must not know that 2 guns make more power then there said 700 fpe from 3 years. 

And what in the world is up with the rifle de-gassing itself after the fifth shot? The Umarex instructional video says it does this so you better fill it back up after three or you will have to fill the whole bottle.

But to test it myself, I will give Umarex a special "Pre-Ship" offer - They can go ahead and ship me the rifle and I will pay them for it next month, or next year, or three years from now, not sure exactly when but I'll let them know.