• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.
Delete if not allowed but I think I'm in the correct forum.
Purchased an Umarex Browning Mark Buck URX from Amazon. The rear sight was defective and notified Umarex. They agreed to send a replacement after I return the defective one. They received it 7 days before Christmas. (Monday) Wednesday, I tried calling to check the processing status, the call was ended before it rings. Multiple times. But, I used the landline and got through. After sending an email about my calls being blocked, I called later with the cell phone again and got through. Thursday I get an email saying I will be getting the replacement soon. But they're closed for 5 days during Christmas and did not mention this.
When I complained of not being informed that the gun wouldn't be shipped until after Christmas, they changed their decision about the replacement and will send a check instead. After all of this, I'm not expecting a check!
They're not accredited by the BBB!
Just received another email from Umarex. I've been informed they are watching this forum. They changed their decision again. They aren't sending a check but will send the replacement. They've also stated that it is not their responsibility to inform me that the replacement will be sent after Christmas. The courtesy of being informed is all I asked for.

Last edited:
Reactions: RAMJET66